How many hours of sleep do you usually get?

Alpha

Sleeping  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 5-6. I don't get to nap during the week cause I work from11am-9pm but over the weekend I nap all over the place but it screws my sleep pattern up for during the week again. I've always been one for sitting up to all hours of the morning anyway so I'm used to it.

wow! I guess emulation have the same time-frame of sleep. 5-6 for me!

This is new discovery! I you get 8 or more hours of sleep ure not really into emulation at all!!!

FACT! :D

(naps of for pple who need em...which isnt me)

Edited by Shoma

wow! I guess emulation have the same time-frame of sleep. 5-6 for me!

This is new discovery! I you get 8 or more hours of sleep ure not really into emulation at all!!!

FACT! :D

(naps of for pple who need em...which isnt me)

I agree with this statement. But lets take it one step further, anybody who gets more then 8 daily hours of sleep isn't a gamer period!

Well usually 6 hours or so. But I have no real schedule for right now. Before I moved outta the apartment, I just couldn't get to sleep. Exhausted to no end, almost delirious. Then I would pass out, and wake up whenever. I gotta have 5-6 hours or my mind feels like its soaked in acid... kinda like a heart burn... in by brain... Am I the only one? Too much sleep is also very bad, as your body doesn't retain the excess rest. You cant really catch up on lost sleep, it doesn't work that way past an extra hour or so. 6-8 is the rule of thumb. Everyone is wired differently. Me... I just cant function properly without sleep. 4 hours all the time? screw that. Yes you can adjust to such conditions, but screw that...

I once saw an experiment though. 3 guys had 3 hours of sleep a day every day. one guy got 3 hours in 1 lump... 3 hours of sleep straight. the second guy had 3 1 hour naps, and the third had 6 half hour naps. The guy with 6 naps was able to preform activities, such as ride a 10 speed around and do whatever, basically live a normal life. The other two were to fatigued to really do anything at all accept the most basic of necessities. Eat etc. So if you have a set nap you can take, you can supplement lost sleep to a degree, and function just fine without actually doing much harm to your body and mind. My parents take a 1 hour nap at like 4 pm or something. They became accustomed to doing so, and cannot get used to going without.

I always though the one main thing that I would loathe in the military, is the sleep deprivation. FLOCK THAT! I need my damn sleep. Adrenaline or not, I need a clear mind and all my whit damn it.

Edited by Belthasar