How many hours of sleep do you usually get?

Alpha

Sleeping  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lately, I've been getting only about 4 hours of sleep. My schedule is really time consuming and gruesome when it comes to free time. Hell, even if I have the free time, I'm just too tired to do anything, but sleep. I'm taking naps all the time. Just tired, very tired.

What bothers me the most is the stuff I say when I'm so tired. I notice that stuff I usually wouldn't say end up fleeing my mouth. Luckily, I haven't got any heat from it yet. :P

So how much sleep have you been usually getting? And do you take naps during the day?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours of sleep when I'm working plus small naps here and there. When I don't have to work I'll sleep half the day away (mostly having to sleep off the alcohol) and not having to take a nap.

Between six and seven on most days, sometimes eight, although that is extremely rare and only if the next day happens to be a day off.

I try to stay away from naps, as they tend to screw up my sleep cycle; as if that cycle wasn't shot to hell to begin with - I hate not being able to sleep when I finally would like to sleep.