Which Emulator is the Best?

Smilez

Hi guys.

I have been using the iDeaS emulator and I have found it is very laggy, it's really noisy and I can't speak into it using my microphone. The sounds are like your TV when it's a really rainy day when the channels are stuffed. If you get what I mean.

I don't mean to put down the iDeaS emu but that's just a couple of the problems that I am experiencing.

I have been told that No$GBA is really good and supports microphones.

There are heaps more emulators but I don't know which one to choose.

Please help me!

Thanks!

Please keep general DS threads in their apppropriate forum, not in the DSEmu forum. Carry on.

If you want my opinion, stick with No$Gba for now. There's only two DS emulators that do things at least with some accuracy anyway; iDeaS and No$Gba, with No$gba performing better than iDeaS with most games. Or, you know, you could always get an actual Nintendo DS and stop worrying about these things.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys.

I have been using the iDeaS emulator and I have found it is very laggy, it's really noisy and I can't speak into it using my microphone. The sounds are like your TV when it's a really rainy day when the channels are stuffed. If you get what I mean.

I don't mean to put down the iDeaS emu but that's just a couple of the problems that I am experiencing.

I have been told that No$GBA is really good and supports microphones.

There are heaps more emulators but I don't know which one to choose.

Please help me!

Thanks!

for some games iDeaS is good & for some No$GBA is good

IMO No$GBA is better than iDeaS & any other emu for NDS :thumbsup1:

• 3 weeks later...