9/11 Thread

Lucandrake

I woke on the morning of the 12th, turned on the radio, and it was on the news. As far as lives lost went, I went "meh". But I was a bit surprised that the buildings had collapsed.

As pictures and commentary came in, I wasn't quite so sure what to believe. So it filed away for another time. In the context of later events, and putting 2 and 2 together, suspicion set in. And, conspiracies sound good.

Nice pic Mooney :( Saved.

richdiesslin_godzillany.gif

2d5c6b42c81d395ec163e4ff7d9ae684.jpg

http://wonkette.com/402674/a-childrens-tre...rible-911-art-2

On this solemn day a half-dozen years ago, nearly 3,000 people were horribly killed so that Rudy Giuliani could earn a hundred million dollars and run for president of 9/11 and the most corrupt administration in American History could wage endless war around the world that has killed some 700,000 people while finally restoring energy and defense stocks to the solid dividend payers favored by long-term investors. Also, “September the Eleventh” has inspired the most insipid, maudlin kitsch in the history of an already very kitschy nation, along with some truly stomach-turning old-fashioned American Huckersterism.
Edited by Robert

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what exactly here is stupid aside from Cinders, Mooneys and your comments?

This is a perfectly legit thread

I fail to see how my comment was "stupid." This is a topic about remembering the events that occurred on 9/11/01, and I simply stated my opinion on the matter with the aid of a graphic. The fact that my opinion differs from yours does not make either one of us stupid. It was a "perfectly legit" response.

If thats how you'd like to defend your pointless and insensitive Graphic then i cant really do much.

Seriously skythe it must be annoying hearing yourself talk all day considering a high amount of stupidity is released from your brain every second of every minute of every day.

Is that the best from someone who's never been on scene of a mass casualty incident? Pfft I say, pffffffffffffffffffft.

OLD WTF

Seriously, I'm getting sick of this 9/11 bullshit. Yeah it was terrible, but worse things happen on a daily basis in other parts of the world. World War II spanned 5 years and over 70 million people died as a result of it, thousands at a time on daily basis..........yet people don't talk about each occurrence each day.

It happened SEVEN F**KING YEARS AGO! And again, it sucked.........but everyone needs to get over it, and stop waving this flag. The rest of the world looks at you with the same eyes one looks at a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum because of it.

I agree 100%