The Seinfeld-Gates Microsoft commercials

Gryph

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the second one. These commercials are getting better. I can't wait until they become more mainstream. I've only seen the first commercial once on TV and that was it.

I also need to check out "Curb your Enthusiasm" if its as good as these commercials. Is the show really that good Bambi? And Gryph, what do you think of that show? I've been looking for a Seinfeld replacement.

It's a sitcom about the writer of "Seinfeld" Larry David.

I love the episode where he was arguing with the drive thru window because he walked into instead of driving thru it cuz of something wrong with his own vehicle.

It's shown like its Larry Davids real life but its all scripted. Even if you haven't seen the earlier ones there's not much you've missed, the storys barely continue to the next sometimes. It is pretty much seinfeld but with alot more swearing.

I really liked the second one. These commercials are getting better. I can't wait until they become more mainstream. I've only seen the first commercial once on TV and that was it.

I also need to check out "Curb your Enthusiasm" if its as good as these commercials. Is the show really that good Bambi? And Gryph, what do you think of that show? I've been looking for a Seinfeld replacement.

I love that show, it's sorta like the commercial but he always gets into these very weird/strange arguments/conflict/situations. It's funny but you're just like WTF, I would say not appropriate for kids.

I love that show, it's sorta like the commercial but he always gets into these very weird/strange arguments/conflict/situations. It's funny but you're just like WTF, I would say not appropriate for kids.

Dammit. I saw a clip on YouTube and the amount of cussing was rediculous. That's what happens when you start splitting up script writers and giving them too much control of their material. It ends up turning to crap. I still want to watch an episode in its entirety, but it seems to me Larry David could have easily devised another Seinfeld, and didn't. What a dumbo.