Mortal Kombat Anthology

9tendo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tips! Downloading it now :)

BPisagod, check the youtube link. It's got RS links in "more info". That's all you need all predone. Just xfer to e:\games or f:\games

Edit: Just got it. It looks like a PC version. Ask BPisagod for hints on where to get MKP for xbox. Copy that to your e:\games or f:\games. Then copy over MKA, overwriting existing directories.

Edited by 9tendo

Thanks for the tips! Downloading it now :)

BPisagod, check the youtube link. It's got RS links in "more info". That's all you need all predone. Just xfer to e:\games or f:\games

Edit: Just got it. It looks like a PC version. Ask BPisagod for hints on where to get MKP for xbox. Copy that to your e:\games or f:\games. Then copy over MKA, overwriting existing directories.

Damnit. It doesn't work ;)

Can't FTP most of the files over because file names don't comply with FATX. And I can't just rename them because then whats specified in the def files won't match up anymore. Plus i'm too lazy to do anything myself. Anyone have any leads or hints on an Xbox friendly MKA?

Thanks!

Edited by 9tendo

you could try burning it to a cd/dvd and then use xbmc to copy over the files.if anything is over 41 characters which fatx dosent like then xbmc shortens the file-names.

you should maybe read further in the link coz im sure someone has the same problem and their is a fix for it.