I FOOGING HATE SPRINT

Leathel

well, we've had sprint for 10 yrs and the last 5 months my bills have been chaos! jumped from 100 to over 200 Dollars a month, the first time we started having problems with this service was because we got a new phone, they charged us twice for the phone and took two month for them to sort that out and for us to get our money back after days of dealing with retards on the other end. then next month, we got a bill of over $250 dollars, so we call them back - and turns out that they were charging us a month in advanced?!? WTF!>??!??!

another week on the phone with customer service (which sucks) trying to unravel this again... I had enough with this service by now, they're obviously practicing some weird business here, but the missus want to keep the service cause it's been good for so long - yadda yadda, so 2 month ago, we switched plans, - they got 2 phones on 2 plans?? another fooking week to fix this, after they assured us that is was fixed. then this month we got our bill showing one phone on one plan and the other on another plan. so, this is ridiculous.

I HATE THIS SERVICE. I never had this problem with T-mobile, and was cheaper and easier to get through. after another 2 hours of dealing with idiots on Customer service they again tell us that they have charged for next month and the current one in advanced. This should be consider theft!

just a little heads up if you guys are thinking about switching to sprint, I don't know what's so hard about doing this. SAY NO TO HIRING RETARDS..

*puts on glasses*

After reviewing your post and all of its massive boredomness...

i must say......

WAT DA FLOCK!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But on a supporting note, Sprint is quite annoying and have a bad habit of letting you pay for things they just randomly put on your bill. I'll second your opinion.