120GB Zune

http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/30/zune-12...ed-in-the-wild/

Only link I found to the rumor, if you look hard enough though you'll be able to find confirmation about it.

I recently lost my Ipod, considering I'm going to get my 360 back zoon (lol), I'll probably go ahead and fetch this up as well, as long as it's not ridiculously overpriced :P.

I bought a ipod nano? (the short stubby one) of a dude at a window tinting shop for 20 bucks, works like a charm.

I bought a ipod nano? (the short stubby one) of a dude at a window tinting shop for 20 bucks, works like a charm.

Hahaha awesome. I've always wanted to buy something hot.

Does the Zune have any advantage over the iPod? I haven't kept up with these things lately.

A lot of tiny features that are above the iPod, the best one being the ability to transfer songs wirelessly via Zune and Zune(Another one is wallpaper that isn't dull and you don't have to convert video's like you do with an iPod). At 30 GB those features aren't worth it but at 120 I would get it, another thing is that you don't have to pay $5 for it to work with your 360.

Idk how the interface is though, iTunes is simple as hell and aside the 20mb ram whoring it's pretty decent.

I didn't have to pay for my old ipod to work with my 360. did they make the ipod support cost money?