CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Heya!

The site hit it's 1st year, yet I'm so busy nowadays that I only managed to update Mega Man the Power Battles shrine and a few more corrections. I might not be able to update the site as often as before though expect something new every 2 weeks or so. More updates are on the way. :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya!

The site hit it's 1st year, yet I'm so busy nowadays that I only managed to update Mega Man the Power Battles shrine and a few more corrections. I might not be able to update the site as often as before though expect something new every 2 weeks or so. More updates are on the way. :)

no worries shadi, yer site is bad ass man and congrats on it. You put alot into it. :) Thanks for the update.

HF-

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

It's quite a while since I did my last update. Aside from the "mandatory" updates for the other older shrines, I still have at least the 2 Jojo's games to feature as well as the rest of CPS-1 games. I kinda lack resources or sprites in order to fully feature games like Black Tiger, Sidearms, and other games older than the CPS-1.

As of now, besides the Capcom shrine, I'm currently drafting its "rival / sister site" for the Neo-Geo games. I'll mainly cover most of the fighting games first (since that's where SNK rules in its list of games) though I'll also feature other genres like Crossed Swords (my all-time fave SNK-ADK game), Blue's Journey, Sengoku etc. Of course aside from Samurai Shodown, KoF, AoF and FF series, obscure and underrated titles like Last Blade, World Heroes, Double Dragon, Aggressors and Breakers will be in the site. I had made my "stock" sites for some of the games a few years back and maybe if more time permits, I could combine them all like I did with my Capcom site so I could also make a portal to link both sites together and possible other game collections from Konami, Atari etc.

That would be all for now. Peace out. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya, I'm back for a mild update. Aside from a new intro and navi image, CvS and SvC Chaos have minor move and layout corrections while CvS2 gets a preview site. Jojo's Adventure also gets a main page (no sites/previews yet), and Rival Schools goes under the Justice Academy Anthology page along with Project Justice (no site also). :D

I'm quite busy lately updating the Mega Man 2 Power Fighters and Capcom vs SNK 2 sites, as well as preparing a few game sites for my upcoming Neo Geo site. Till then. XD

• 3 weeks later...

Back for some news tidbits.

I'm in the finishing stage of the Neo-Geo shrine after having a few game shrines put up. I won't be too elaborate on the other pages as of now like what I did with my Capcom site, but I'll also include a page for the list of links and a history page as well in the future. I already had a contact to host the site, so I'll keep in touch once I had the site up.

When I thought I could finally reupdate more shrines for the Capcom site, another blow took place. Gamespy will cease its hosting services by the end of August. So I'll have to migrate all the files into another domain before the said date. Again, I'll keep you all posted about this. My site doesn't work in my laptop as of now, I dunno if it's also not working on others. ;)

As of now, I'll have to finish the remaining outer pages of the SNK site (some game shrines are all up) and maybe the promised portal URL to link to both Capcom and SNK sites. If all goes well, it might be up within 1-2 weeks.