CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Hi guys!

The update is not for SFEX as of now. I have been looking forward to see this film and compare it to its arcade game and man, it's quite an awesome adaptation considering it's in the 80s. This arcade game even appeared in South Park's The China Problem episode.

To cut it short, here's a link to the film WILLOW.

To anybody who haven't seen the film yet, I suggest you see that video (it's 13 parts) and then play the game to see how Capcom made a nice conversion of film-to-video game way better than how LJN does on its franchises.

I have made multitudes of corrections to the shrine, most are of character names. Item descriptions and full walkthrough and shops have also been added. Enjoy! XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya.

Apologies for the delayed update. I am guilty of overindulging half of the Neverwinter Nights original campaign. XD

The Street Fighter EX2 shrine is now officially open. I do credit the shrine's design to Capcom Asia as well as its official art since I had a bit of difficulty in extracting the end screens of most of the characters. Maybe I'll also include the stage icons and corrections (if there are) in later updates.

I had never encountered Kairi (or Nanase) as a final boss. Any tips for the requirements to face them will be quite appreciated.

It seems I can only manage to complete the entire Street Fighter collection by the end of the year. So I will have to rehash the EX shrine before I would begin on the EX2+ shrine, which will be up anytime before the year ends.

Anyway, I had posted a link for a video "mini-review" made for Magic Sword (it's not my video) on the shoutbox. Be sure to check it out. Too bad not many know that Capcom classic. And thanks for the more than 9000 hits of the shrine.

An advanced Merry Christmas to all. :D

Edited by Shadi_Potter

Great site!

Just going throught the SSFIIT site. A lot of the moves there are wrong. Example: Sagat Uppercut should be F, D, DF + P instead of P+P.

Then there's is something wrong with your browser, because I can clearly see the images that make up F, D, DF + P.

Great site!

Just going throught the SSFIIT site. A lot of the moves there are wrong. Example: Sagat Uppercut should be F, D, DF + P instead of P+P.

Thanks for the notifications. I am somehow aware of some errors I had overlooked in SSFIIT. Possibly I would also update it along with EX.

Then there's is something wrong with your browser, because I can clearly see the images that make up F, D, DF + P.

He might mean I had doubled the Punch button input P + P in the Tiger Uppercut command instead of 1 only.

Hiya. As promised, we'll have the year closed with a semi-biggie Street Fighter update. Sort of a site milestone since technically, all Street Fighter arcs and games are featured in the site. To kick off:

MAIN PAGE

Yeah, I knew most of you have the hassle to scroll down this fairly long page. I have made a new SF index page complete with arc links so you can jump directly on your desired game, along with a small poster representation of each arc.

STREET FIGHTER ST

Reports of some move errors have been corrected, as well as slight redesigning and a few more tweaks.

STREET FIGHTER EX & EX2

- Slight background redesigning

- Multitudes of character pages and move lists have been updated and corrected.

- Added Bloody Hokuto in SFEX, but I still have not unlocked the Cycloids, so no Cycloid Beta & Gamma pages.

- Still no prerequisite list for fighting Kairi or Nanase.

NEW! STREET FIGHTER EX 2 PLUS

- Character pages have brief histories encompassing from EX to EX2.

- I have not encountered Shadowgeist as a boss (so no EX2P portraits), though I have consistently gotten Kairi as a mid-game boss.

- Practically the rest of the shrine is complete except those bosses and confirmation their prerequisites (i.e. Psycho Bison).

Meteor Combos are quite a pain to pull off esp. if the motion is similar to a Super Combo command and sometimes the computer does not detect all 3 buttons pressed. Pullum's Meteor Combo may be extremely gay, but pulling it off against brutes like Darun, Zangief or Sagat doing an Arabian Dance is an epic win.

Well, there you go. I'll be updating the various fighting shrines first by batches and maybe along with a new intro page after the new year. I am quite overwhelmed by the nearing 10000 visits within the site's first year, so I thank you all very much.

A Happy New Year to all. :)

Thanks dude. :)

Anyway, I've not posted anything for quite some time, though I have gradually posted the wee bits of updates in the shoutbox every few days, mostly for the Street Fighter shrines.

Th start, SF2 and SSF2T were more on cleaning up.

The Street Fighter Alpha shrines gained most of the updates and changes. SFA3 was updated to include boss pages for arcade Balrog, Juli, and Juni. Sadly, I have no image resources for their ISM palette swaps or since unlocking them displays Bison's silhouette, as well as no gallery pics.

Updates to SF 1987 and SFIII before doing shrines like Gem Fighter and Jojo's games among others soon.

Thanks to all you lot for the almost 10,000 visits to the shrine within its first year. :)

Howdy.

First of all, I'm quite overwhelmed about the site's 10,000 visits (apologies for that hangover and the site's brick background fetish lately). And to "celebrate" it, I'll drop some quite "marvel-ous" updates.

To start, new intro page with another homage pic. I will be deeply disappointed to whoever cannot "identify" the origin of that fake and "tweaked" still. Well, Capcom only had a small share of its comic book villains throughout the games.

A new navigator image. Wide monitors 1280x800 will display the entire width of the image while 1024x768 will have the image cut by around 33% width. I also plan to change the navi image time by time, maybe monthly.

Cyberbots has been updated, along with other fighting shrines I had mentioned in previous posts.

X-Men Children of the Atom and Marvel Super Heroes are combined into a single MARVEL Comics Anthology link, as well as cleanups and updates to those 2 shrines.

Also, the 4 Marvel Crossover shrines have been combined into a single link page like in the SNK Crossovers. Like CvS2, the MvC2 link is still nonexistent as of now.

That's the bunch for now. I will continue updating the rest of the Marvel Crossovers as well as any remaining completed fighting shrine before I would target the platformer shrines. I won't promise a new shrine yet since I will be busy updating as many shrines for archiving for the site's 1st year on late February.

Well, I might have overlooked other updates I have not mentioned above. Till then. Enjoy the new shrine! :thumbsup1:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for the very late update. I have been very busy lately for the past few weeks and I had little time to make the necessary updates.

Anyway, I only managed to get Nemo updated though many corrections and minor changes have been implemented to other shrines.

As for Magic Sword and Mega Man, they are some of the largest shrines that need massive overhauling, so I'll work on that albeit slowly. I hope I could do a few new shrines soon.

Stay tuned for more updates on the site's 1st year. <_<