CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Uhm... the Chronicles of Ninja: The Lion, The Witch, and The Martial Artist is now playing. :) Lame as my self-title would be, you know what I'm referring to, I hope.

I think the shrine still lacks other stuff, a few things are:

- I have only listed the complete status boosts of every character from Levels 1 to 10, especially the individual level-up attack or defense pluses or the resistance boosts.

- Don't have sprites of the EXP coins as well as the numerous food items and their "ranking" in terms of healing power

- and other stuff.

Anyway, that would be all for now. A week on the shrine made me a bit loopy. XD

Enjoy the shrine! I'll be back for more BEU updates before opening one or two new shrines before completing the entire SF Anthology collection.

Later!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

I took a bit long for the update since I didn't feel well on the past few days and made a few runs of Neverwinter Nights as well as both Dungeons & Dragons Capcom arcade games.

In lieu of that, both Dungeons & Dragons Tower of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara shrines are given an expansive shrine overhauling and a few more additions and corrections. Since the pages are a bit longer, a page index has been provided. Hope you'll enjoy! XD

A few nitpicks on Shadow Over Mystara: I'm just disappointed that the "burning" and "freezing" effects in ToD are removed, as well as the Troll the only creature that did not return.

I'll be rehashing a few more beat-em-up shrines then another shooting shrine and quiz/puzzle shrine will be up. Till then. :)

I dunno if you could call it a lot of new stuff, since I mostly do updates as of now for the BEUs. :)

Anyway, since I generally had all their origin games featured in the site, I feel safe to do so, so as others will have an idea where the character came from by clicking on the game's shrine.

I had uploaded a quick and simple shrine for the Japanese quiz game CAPCOM WORLD 2. The player characters's traits and game premise is very much the same as Quiz & Dragons. It basically has 60 characters from most of Capcom's classic games as the basic "enemies" who question you, much like Quiz King of Fighters. Even the boss characters will be quite familiar to Capcom game avid fans. XD

:) However, though I understand a bit how the gameboard tiles work, I don't know Japanese, so I made a simple draft of the rules in the shrine; as well as the intro and the stage names. So, for anyone who had played the game and would like to lend some aid in the Japanese-English translation, help will be appreciated.

I had also made a very slight update on Quiz & Dragons.

Till next shrine. :thumbsup1:

Heya.

Both Dynasty Wars and Warriors of Fate shrines have been rehashed. I think it's sorta pointless to cover Dynasty Wars stage by stage since there is no real strategy involved in the game. However, I did include a stage by stage description for Warriors of Fate, as well as a few more additions to the site.

I'll be doing shooting shrines next, maybe 2 before completing the SF EX series (and the entire SF collection as well), alongside the usual BEU rehashing. Only Final Fight, King of Dragons, and Knights of the Round remain before I tackle updating the platformer shrines.

Stay tuned! XD

Heya guys!

A few minor changes and corrections to some of the shrines I mentioned in the shoutbox.

Mercs is newly opened in the site. Its "prequel" Commando aside, it reminds me of combining the NES Contra due to its guns (Assault, Flame, Shot) as well as my old-school fave game, the original Gauntlet (overhead shooting, full screen "bombs"). Enemy menagerie, items and boss images are complete. :)

I hope you'll enjoy the new shrine! I'll have another BEU update then a shoot em up shrine again. Later.

Hello guys!

I just added a screencap of the bonus game for the Punisher shrine which I had forgotten to include earlier, and a few corrections on some other shrine pages.

Anyway, I had updated the FINAL FIGHT shrine with a bit of redesigning and a few additions.

Another shoot-em-up shrine up next. Tsk, puns. XD

Hi!

After a grueling update, the long-previewed shrine for U.N. Squadron aka Area 88 has been opened. The characters, items and boss pages are completed. I'm not quite sure if I have listed every single adversary in the enemies page because of those swift spinning motions of different yet identical looking planes and stuff (which is one I hate most about doing airplane-related shrines. XD ) . Besides, I did not include those laser cannons and battery / flight bays that are built in on most of the bosses for the enemies list.

Anyway, enjoy the humongous boss sprites.

Off to bed. Later. :)

Heya!

The Knights of the Round shrine has been updated and completed. Finally, that absurdly elusive 1-Up item I've been whining and looking for long has been finally captured. Seemed I had quite a lucky runthrough then. Parsifal and Arthur seems to be the luckiest guys who could obtain more staffs or 1-Ups in the game often. Launcelot's ninja-like style makes him my favorite, though Parsifal is my more-used character. I feel a bit awkward with Arthur's attacks though his upgrade appearances are quite awesome!

Anyway, I'll be transferring my files on another laptop so obviously this will take a while. For the next update, I'll be wrapping up all the BEU shrines with the King of Dragons update as well as minor changes/corrections to some of the boss pages of the other previous BEU shrines. I hope I could also wrap up the SF collection by completing SF EX 2 and 2 plus just before Christmas.

Till the next update! Enjoy! :D

Heya! XD

I now had the King of Dragons shrine update completed, wrapping up all the BEU updates. I might just have very very miniscule updates in the future for BEU in case there are corrections or other stuff.

I will currently begin on the SFEX2 and EX2+ shrines in order to complete the SF series. If I can manage, I might as well have the Jojo shrines up so as to complete the 6 CPS3 games in the shrine. Maybe I'll have one platformer update since I will focus updating fighting shrines once again.

Stay tuned. ;)