Great Free PC Games

Leathel

I don't really care much about commercial games since they haven't been so good for a while. just some games I have played or still play. because I find them amusing in some way or another. If you got some, Please share. and some Bit of description.

1. GORE - This is a FPS game, is ok, to me this has a PS2 graphics and mulltiplayer is good.

2. shaiya - MMORPG - there are allot of users in this game, well Coded game, the combat system is not like WOW, but has some similar elements, much much better graphics. let me emphasize on that. You need a medium to high-end PC to play this because of the high level graphics.

3. Last Chaos - MMORPG - Tons of users, high level cap similar graphics than Shaiya, PVP, PVC. easy to pick up and get it going, by the time you get to lvl20 you'll get the gist of the game and would like to explore mor of the game. this is one of my faves.

4. Requiem - MMORPG - slower passed MMO, more like WOW, REALLY GORY, well coded, very bloody game. you may find this game amusing.

GORE - Ultimate Soldier? This is not a free game.

Yes it is. You can get free keys from the developer's website: link (Premium keys still cost money, though).

You may purchase a premium key to unlock special bonus features, but the base game is 100% free with no limitations. To read more about it, click here.

Shaiya is in no way graphically supiror to WoW. I'm running it with everything on and it doesn't look as any better then WoW.