it's official, I'm here to stay

Leathel

Ok, i'm sick of reading dumb, racist statements at the other forum (you know which one) so, I'm moving to post here, even though I haven't in a really long long long time :)))

what's up G.C. :)

:|

seems like there are allot of people visiting this site :P well-done job man

Holy crap Batman! :P

I would have never ever expected to see you here again. Magnis is going to be shocked as well. I left A@H long ago. I strongly believe that the community always reflects the creator of the community. So whoever doesn't match the creator's beliefs ends up leaving and what's left is everyone who agrees with the creator. Know what I'm saying?

Anyway, it's great to see you here. I remember you as a moderator on A@H and I think also as a member of the early MDK guild/clan. I think you helped me a few times on the A@H forums as well. Thanks for the compliments and hopefully we can see you as an active poster here. We're always looking for new or returned members. :|

Holy crap Batman! :)

I would have never ever expected to see you here again. Magnis is going to be shocked as well. I left A@H long ago. I strongly believe that the community always reflects the creator of the community. So whoever doesn't match the creator's beliefs ends up leaving and what's left is everyone who agrees with the creator. Know what I'm saying?

Anyway, it's great to see you here. I remember you as a moderator on A@H and I think also as a member of the early MDK guild/clan. I think you helped me a few times on the A@H forums as well. Thanks for the compliments and hopefully we can see you as an active poster here. We're always looking for new or returned members. :P

thanks, yeah... sometimes I'm amazed at the stupidity that can come out of certain people. Wow, Magnis is here still, hehehe. I haven't spoken to him in a while either. welp. :| I noticed the attack system is much different than what I remember. allot of things have changed here, got to get around a bit i guess.