++++ CoinOPS Second Quarter ++++

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in snk vs capcom and svcplus on coinops+ bp,i cant get the strongest kick on the control pad to work.i get strongest punch on x,weakest kick on b and weakest punch on y.i never had this problem with plat2 or arcades.strongest punch and kick was y and b if i remember and i havent been messing around with any settings either.also the a button now in those 2 games dosent do anything,can you confirm if this just a bug with coinops+.

i just tried the king of fighters games and samurai shoewdown5 special with the same results these games require 4-6 buttons in the arcade so bp could you reconfigure the buttons thats missing or at least put the other strongest attack button back in.

from what i can see it seems that most of the neogeo games seem to use the same 3-button layout.

last blade

kof games

samurai showdown games

power instinct martimelee

garou mark of the wolves.

but i will try that out thanks.

Id say you should test them for the new release if so ill fix them if not they will stay the same way :rolleyes: and the new rlease is fast aproaching...

CoinOPS GOLD

already tested and in the spreadsheet.

until the new release im using arcades for the neogeo fighting games,still got coinops+ but its a viable option until the new release with the keymap fixes for the neogeo fightrs.

best keymap feature ever has to be that im finally able to play afterburner with the afterburner actually firing up.for anyone who dosent know that this was added just hit the back left trigger.

im using coinops+ all my neogeo games buttons are mapped fine

a= light punch

b=light kick

x=hard punch

y=hard kick in kof games.

havent test last blade or samsho yet cause im working on h-k on spreadsheet i havent edited any keymapping for any games im using the default that comes with coinOPS-coinOPS+ did you try deleting your cfg file fumanchu.

anyone else confirm this working? are those the defualt key brit?

Edited by mtsaint