Cave shooter Deathsmiles coming to 360!

fumanchu

game has been confirmed with a spring 2009 release date in japan.

http://kotaku.com/5042341/gothic-lolita-sh...box-360-version

heres a vid for anyone who hasnt seen this game.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6gY6LqVj_6I

I wish someone could come up with a hack to play all these shooters that are getting released in japan.

your not the only one i mean raiden fighters aces and raiden4 what better reason do you need.

there was a bit of a buzz going around the shmups forum that there is a strong possibility that 5pb(developers of dodon/ketsuix)are going to make it region-free.an email was sent to the developers of said game and they replied saying there was a strong possibility if there was enough interest in the title to be region-free then they would consider it.

question/why do they region-lock their games when there could more sold through import?

and also what are the chances of the new dodonpachi game coming to 360,i reckon there is a very strong chance.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uQz7H3xRNMc

• 1 year later...
I got my copy of it!

is it any good??

the nearest game i have to this is cotton and its 2 sequels both on the sega saturn.

cotton 2 saturn.

by the way i am sure you have heard of parodius which was released in the arcades and the snes,ps1 and saturn.well there is a sequel of sorts being released in the us and canada for the 360 by konami called otomedius gorgous.

I have heard of otomedius gorgous for 360. I think it was called otomedius gorgous D.

If it gets released I'll pick it up to.

Death Smiles is short on the 360 mode, but it has about 7 modes to choose from including arcade mode and a ver 1.1 mode where you can control the extra guy following you. It's a fast game too, You can see the game speed up faster when you launch a bomb also.

Overall if your really good at shooters rent it, but if you love to replay a game over & over then buy it.

I have heard of otomedius gorgous for 360. I think it was called otomedius gorgous D.

Death Smiles is short on the 360 mode, but it has about 7 modes to choose from including arcade mode and a ver 1.1 mode where you can control the extra guy following you. It's a fast game too, You can see the game speed up faster when you launch a bomb also.

Overall if your really good at shooters rent it, but if you love to replay a game over & over then buy it.

i am hoping that deathsmiles gets a pal release at some point.at least raiden fighters aces is getting released in the ukon august 20th.

BTW did you pick up espgalauda 2 and mushimelisima futari black label for the 360?they are both japanese releases but they are region free.i have them both and i would recommend them.

i am hoping that deathsmiles gets a pal release at some point.at least raiden fighters aces is getting released in the ukon august 20th.

BTW did you pick up espgalauda 2 and mushimelisima futari black label for the 360?they are both japanese releases but they are region free.i have them both and i would recommend them.

No, I havn't been able to get either one of them yet. I'm hoping by october I can get some more 360 imports.

No, I havn't been able to get either one of them yet. I'm hoping by october I can get some more 360 imports.

well just so you know make sure and get the regular version of espgaluda 2 as that one os region free.the limited edition version is region locked for whatever reason.mushimelisima futari is region free on both versions though.

• 7 months later...

well deathsmiles got released today in the uk courtesy of rising star games and from what i played so far it seems pretty solid and i am enjoying the horror/halloween theme of the whole game.

also got marvel vs capcom 3 today for the 360.....oh and sin and punishment 2 for the wii.