(XBOX) 360

(XBOX)

ok1v9y.jpg

Hey guys Iv been here for awhile but never registered, so I said screw it and did,anyhow I wanted to get an xbox 360 and wanted to back up some games I got so my originals wont get messed up. So I wanted to get the best 360 out on the market (I'm getting an xbox 360 Elite Black 120Gb...Is this the best of the best?)

Questions I have....?

1.Whats the best 360

2.Which ones are moddable..(as much info would help...drives ect..which xboxs arn't moddable)

3.Someone told me this......"quote"MFR DAte of 2008-2-25 or before ...........anything after that is unmodable"quote"........is this true if so is this on the outside of the box the xbox360 comes in..

4.Which xbox360s the best/drive wise..meaning which one should I get..Toshiba/Samsung,

Hitachi/LG,BenQ.....does it really matter?

Most important question..?

1. I go to game stop and want to pick a "Moddable" 360 using all the above questions what am I going to be asking for......

Thanks in advance and sorry for the questions (everything could of been figured out by googling but Iv been getting to much different replys)

Bye, going back into the shadows.....

--mod edit: Don't make the whole friggin post bold. That's just not necessary.--

Edited by Mooney

Only get the Elite if you intend on using the 120gigs, otherwise the 20 or 60 model is sufficient for most people.

The latest model DVD drive is currently unmoddable. I cant recall the make of it off the top of my head but you need to dodge that one.

most people seem to say that the ben-q is the best to flash and the quietest.to answer question3 the date of manafacture is on the back of the 360 just above the hdmi socket oh yeah and make sure the one you get has a falcon board.most of the 360s now should have falcon boards.i think if you have a 360 with a manafacture date after july/august 2007 then you should be ok.less chance of the dreaded RROD with a falcon board but there aint no foolproof solution for it,just keep it in a well ventilated room.

Ha, Moooon-e :clapping:"Im BOLD"

anyhow...called gamestop ($450) for the xbox360 elite 120gb..Im just gonna get that but understand yeah its not really needed gb space wise but hey who knows mabey the Homebrew scene will live-in up in 2012-14 + I can always go get live and get classic games.

summary info

120gb black 360 elite

Benq drive

maufactured date from August 2007- Februrary 25-2008

required falcon board...F@*%k the ring of death!

will post back with my results + will get xboxlive and blow any member to hell!!

................................................................................

.......................................GAMER

• 1 month later...