Finally Modded It

all i have on mine is emulators, I haven't played a psp game in a long time.

mvspsp is the best emulator for psp i have had countless hours of fun with it.Sometimes i even go on walks with my psp playing neogeo games. Back when irshell was still compatible with m33 ctf i used remotejoy to play my psp games from my pc that was rad.

mvspsp is the best emulator for psp i have had countless hours of fun with it.Sometimes i even go on walks with my psp playing neogeo games. Back when irshell was still compatible with m33 ctf i used remotejoy to play my psp games from my pc that was rad.

My only complain for MVSPSP is that you need to make cache files for the roms. So, if you want to put a SVC rom which is 76MB, you need to do a cache file of 76+MB for the rom, which mean, you will need 152MB of space for one game.

its not so bad to me considering id have to pay what like 30-40 bucks if it got ported officially to the psp. Its all nj's code i think thats the emu author NJ? has any kind of source been release we could tweak it a bit and use the decrypted romsets. I use a 4 gig mem stick and only a handful of neo games will eat up a ton of space usually 3-5 of the larger games being around 1 gig so i see where your coming from lsd just got to pick the good ones.

Its all nj's code i think thats the emu author NJ? has any kind of source been release we could tweak it a bit and use the decrypted romsets.

Yeah, NJ is the author of those emulators (CPS1PSP, CPS2PSP, MVSPSP, and NCDZPSP). It appears that his official website is gone, so you can get the latest sources here. (or here)

I have a 4GB as well.

Mortal Kombat II - PSX

Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu - PSX

Patapon

God of War

Bleach Heat of Soul 5

Dragon Ball - Shin Budokai Another Road

PicoDrive - 1 game

SNES9X - no games

*heat the soul

just nitpicking lol