nullDC v1.0.3 (DreamCast Version) Released!

Alpha

nulldcnm6.png

[Naomi version of nullDC will be released in a few hours]

The DreamCast version of nullDC has been updated! It now also includes support for VMU's as well. More games are now compatible with increased speed performance.

Check out the screenshot of nullDC emulating with VMU support:

nulldc2uv3tr6.th.png

The official changes:

New version is out. Remember to read the included documentation if you encounter any problems.

Only giving link to the Dreamcast version for the moment until I finish the (very needed) NAOMI documentation. Just be a little patient.

Changes are too many to list but here's a list of the basic changes:

* VMU/VMS support added.

* Fog emulation added on nullPVR. (Note: This requires a shader model 2 video card for now)

* Experimental DSP emulation support added on nullAICA.

* Image reader can load real CDs now too.

* Added an (hidden) option to get rid of the console window since some people seem to hate it.

* Various bugs and problems fixed. More stuff became compatible. Less issues on already supported stuff.

* NAOMI version of the emulator (not posted yet, just wait a bit).

Source: http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/...3-released.html

There are now two versions of nullDC. One version is simply for Dreamcast emulation and the second version is for Naomi emulation. They were separated so that the emulators would be more efficient and easier to program.

The Naomi version currently does not have documentation and therefore has not been released yet. The Naomi version of nullDC will be released in a few hours with proper documentation.

»» Download Now!

the Naomi version is out in the official website.

I removed the link to the official website. That's the pre-release version without documentation. Trust me, you're going to need the documentation, so it'll be no use to anyone until its announced and released as well.

Wow, 1.5k per second download?!? Super slow.

Are you downloading from our link (1emulation.myfil.es) or their link (emudev.org)?

EDIT: Either way, it should take a few seconds to download. The file is less than 500 KB.

Wow, 1.5k per second download?!? Super slow.

Are you downloading from our link (1emulation.myfil.es) or their link (emudev.org)?

EDIT: Either way, it should take a few seconds to download. The file is less than 500 KB.

1emu link. The official link took me 3s.