Capcom vs snk 2

hey guys,I'm not asking for links to stuff.....but I think I got the right rom, a little while ago I got svc chaos to work.I just downloaded the rom and then audited all the games and I could play it. The zip file's name is, "Snk vs capcom - Match of the millennium (JUE) [!],so is this the right ROM?

or

This game isn't emulated yet? I'm using MAMEpkgui.

With a rom name like that, i'd say its for a console, rather than arcade.

According to Google, it might be for the NeoGeo Pocket handheld.

You can get an emulator for it Here.

O YAAAAAAA

I did a little search in mame and it came up with this

"Capcom Vs SNK MIllenium Fight 2000 (JPN,USA,EXP,KOR,AUS)

And then i found the a zip called "capsnk". So is this the zip? or do i need another one?

that game isnt emulated in mame yet and if it was you would need one serious rig to run it.just plat the dreamcast version on an emulator,seeing as cvs is running on the naomi board and a dreamcast is more or less a naomi board(just slightly less ram)you will be god to go.

that game isnt emulated in mame yet and if it was you would need one serious rig to run it.just plat the dreamcast version on an emulator,seeing as cvs is running on the naomi board and a dreamcast is more or less a naomi board(just slightly less ram)you will be god to go.

I'll try that,but DC ISO's take me like an hour to download,and I have no idea how to run them.

I'll try that,but DC ISO's take me like an hour to download,and I have no idea how to run them.

It's easy. Download nullDC, configure it selecting the correct driver and mount the game file on Daemon Tools.

• 11 months later...