The King of Fighters 2003 Coming Along Soon!

Alpha

• 2 weeks later...
i actually like the current snk combo system.

i hate the capcom one.

I never liked Capcom's combo system either. It's the shizzz. :)

Edited by Agozer

I actually love SNK's fighters, but recent sequels have been getting criticized alot around these parts lately. Every time I try to get a KOF tournament started, It gets shot down for not being as good as Capcom's fighters or Guilty GearX. So I've given up on trying to find competition around here. Personally I like both Capcom and SNK's combo systems. I say take the best of both worlds and combine them.

P.S. You guys have to agree with me on this one though : the striker sys. sucked!!

P.S. You guys have to agree with me on this one though : the striker sys. sucked!!

Yeah, it was pretty sucky...But at least you could see some familiar faces from other games.

samoht Posted on Jan 14 2004, 06:18 PM

I actually love SNK's fighters, but recent sequels have been getting criticized alot around these parts lately. Every time I try to get a KOF tournament started, It gets shot down for not being as good as Capcom's fighters or Guilty GearX. So I've given up on trying to find competition around here. Personally I like both Capcom and SNK's combo systems. I say take the best of both worlds and combine them.

Well some of the sequals haven't been too great compared to the games before it. For example Metal Slug 5, it's kinda short and we can all probably agree that mslug3 was way better. And Im not sure if everyone will agree with me but I thought Samurai Showdown IV was better than the new 5th one that came out.

Good news folks, KOF2003 has finally been emulated adn dumped, there is a special version of MAME32PLUS that plays it. Its a bottlegged ROM but its fully playable.The tag system is F***ing AMAZING!!! The graphics are the best in the series.Its a bit faster than all the previous installments but your not getting a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 speed either.I own the rom and emulator PM me if you want them.