I"m BBBAAAAAACCCCCKKKK

echoman

Well the thing is before this forum was even open, I knew alot of the founding members from another place. I was around for a little but mostly as a lurker until one day I just stopped coming at all. Now that I have some free time, I'll be around alot more than usual.

does this mean you are done with all the stuff you were doing to your ride?

LOL yeah right man, I wish. Two daughters and a GF mean everytime i get some money they want a piece. Eventually when i get a little older(more like mid life crisis), I'll get around to finishing everything but by then I'll be buying my evo and just fixing that up.

Welcome back Echoman! I have not seen you in a century. That's why I am glad 1Emulation is still alive and kicking so we can be old enough to see members coming back from the dead.

How have you been? I think I remember you in our Direct Connect hub back in the day. You should come visit our IRC channel now.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to see you again. I hope to see you joining our daily discussions once again. :D

Welcome back Echoman! I have not seen you in a century. That's why I am glad 1Emulation is still alive and kicking so we can be old enough to see members coming back from the dead.

How have you been? I think I remember you in our Direct Connect hub back in the day. You should come visit our IRC channel now.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to see you again. I hope to see you joining our daily discussions once again. :P

Yeah I was an admin helping you guys out, its a shame nobody uses that anymore. I'm kind of an irc noob but i'll figure out enough to join up with you guys

daaaaaaayum, I did not see this coming. I know your in A@H often, I just figure you would never show up here ever. So how ya been man? you know I quit AIM so we kinda lost in communication.

Whats up man, I been wondering where you have been on aim.