WinuaeX

NEIL222

Hello,

I asked this question over at Xbox-Scene, but had no luck with help so I thought I might try here...

Does anyone have problems running some CD32 games on this emu?

I can get an .iso file going, but when it gets to the Amiga CD32 logo screen, it goes to load then either loops

back to the logo screen again, or comes up with a gold key in a grey box, when I push a button the

key comes out of the grey box and the game resets...very frustrating.

I can get some other CD32 games going, so I don't think some of the Kickstart ROMS are missing.

(Is this some sort of protection?)

Also, has anyone gotten Skidmarks 1 past the blue network screen, where you click on the word "Skidmarks"?

I have tried numerous things, but nothing works...

:D

Kickstart is boot'up system for Amiga - like bios on other emulators/computers - that contains graphic libraries , system files etc ..... to short start up computer.

As for CD32 games they work for me (Banshee, Alien Breed ........) chose wright system and mount ISO then run (sometimes you must wait a little till it start - fast forward might help)

Kickstart is boot'up system for Amiga - like bios on other emulators/computers - that contains graphic libraries , system files etc ..... to short start up computer.

As for CD32 games they work for me (Banshee, Alien Breed ........) chose wright system and mount ISO then run (sometimes you must wait a little till it start - fast forward might help)

I can get some of my CD32 games going, it's just the rest that give me grief.

Just the looping thing & the gold key screen puzzle me....

have you tried using some of the older versions of winuaex?

sometimes the older versions of emus do play games that want play on the newest versions.i found this out with pcsxbox.

Yeah, I might give this a try....