Soul Calibur 4

Trixx_07

I guess that's where DLC comes into play. I always wonder about why it always check for DLC every time I boot up SC4, or that empty character slot between Apprentice and Yoda. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe I already unlocked everyone. So, I'm pretty sure that space should reserve for Vader and a moveset/model is likely possible to be incorporated into the 360 from DLC.

www.maxconsole.net presents - With a little help from the inside, we've figured out that VADER and YODA are both on the SOUL CALIBUR IV Xbox 360 retail disc. Here's a video we created as proof and we're sure PS3 owners can experience the same fun, our lips are sealed for now however!

Putting up content on the DISC that has to be unlocked by BUYING the content is a straight rip.

I hope this hack gets released so wide that they'll be force to have Vader for free as DLC. That's messed up.

Putting it on the disk is a smart move. Think of all the bandwidth MS will save, not to mention that there wont be any corrupted downloads or any complaints of that nature. It's already on your own pressed copy (or backup)!!