strider2 and raidendx on pcsxbox.

fumanchu

ive seen in some forums that these games dont work on pcsxbox,so i downloaded them to tryand got them working in the newest version of pcsxbox.

for strider2 use the japanese version in a ccd/img/cue format and use the 1.4 core option in the menu to get this game to work.also just use the standard bios settings.you can also use the 1.4 core by going into your file explorer and hitting the default14.xbe.

for raidendx just use the japanese version in a img/cue format and use standard bios settings.the game plays really well.

ive seen in some forums that these games dont work on pcsxbox,so i downloaded them to tryand got them working in the newest version of pcsxbox.

for strider2 use the japanese version in a ccd/img/cue format and use the 1.4 core option in the menu to get this game to work.also just use the standard bios settings.you can also use the 1.4 core by going into your file explorer and hitting the default14.xbe.

for raidendx just use the japanese version in a img/cue format and use standard bios settings.the game plays really well.

I did buy a second hand Playstation-One (in mint state!!!) just to play

Raiden DX, Symphony of the Night, Strider 2, Final Fantasy 9 and so on.

It's easier than setting up PCSXbox in my Dark Pest.

Yeah... We have a community about NES, videogame collecting and old skool gaming

and we use to call the Xbox as the DARK PEST.

Why?

Simple, a lot of people I know met the wonderful world of the Xbox Homebrew

and started to sell all his game collection belongings just to keep only the Xbox

in their houses.

The Orthodox Game Colectors started to say we all were PESTILENT, infected

with the DARK PEST, THE DARK BOX, THE EVIL CONSOLE.

Hahahahaha!

I am proud to be PESTILENT.

Cospefogo.

• 3 weeks later...

i seen over at xbox scene in the compatibility thread for pcsxbox that dodonpachi isnt playable as in crashes.to get it working when normally after you finish the first level it just hangs there start pressing the fire button constantly and it will start on the second level.do this after you finish each level.

Strider 2 works also in xbox Mame128plus (along with TechRomancer ,RivalSchools,StarGladiator,BraveBlade .......Raystorm {I was able to launch U version)

PS:

Are there any differences be-twin arcade and this Psx port

Edited by Bonus JZ

Strider 2 works also in xbox Mame128plus (along with TechRomancer ,RivalSchools,StarGladiator,BraveBlade .......Raystorm {I was able to launch U version)

yes they work but you are better off sticking with psx versions as those games run far to slow on mameox.

even with the sound deleted and after messing around with the settings in vmm,there isnt much difference.

here are some settings to make strider2 and streetfighterex series of games more playable on mameox128plus.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...mp;hl=strider+2

Sadly TechRomancer Star Gladiator 2 or BraveBlade dont have that option (to run them on pcsxbox)

PS:I think i never forgive Taito to not included RayStorm in Xbox port of Taito Legends

didnt brave blade get a limited run in japan for ps1?

i really do rate raiden dx as one of the best shooters ever.it totally shoves 2 fingers up to raiden3,which is a good shooter but could have been ported better on the ps2.i swear some of the graphics in the ps2 port looke like a ps1 shooter.

surely the arcade version is better?

PS:

Are there any differences be-twin arcade and this Psx port

double post.

if you are talking about strider2 here then the answer is no because the arcade version is using the sonyz2 arcade hardware which is basically a ps1.

all the above games you mentioed run on the same arcade hardware.

double post.

if you are talking about strider2 here then the answer is no because the arcade version is using the sonyz2 arcade hardware which is basically a ps1.

I mean Dodonpachi

all the above games you mentioed run on the same arcade hardware.

Exactly (that why i have mentioned them) but not all of them gets psx port - so only option is Mameox128

There are off-course few more like Wolf Fang or Tera Driver which work on xbox only in pcsxbox

Edited by Bonus JZ