If I threw a 1emulation party

Krosigrim

Sounds maybe a little fun, but I don't think I would never make it to one. I'm almost immobile, just by choice. If it's not within walking distance (2-3 miles), it's not something I'm going to put forth effort to attend.

But hey, that's just me. You guys have fun.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just an idea I had a while back. No one has actually planned this. Something of this magnitude would actually take ALOT of effort. First, Id have to try to find the best time, in which the maximum number of people can attend. So trying to find the best window of opportunity, would be next to impossible. I can think of 3 guys here off the top of my head that have families. Gryph is extensively studying all the time. Although gryph is not far from me... And alot of others are just plain far away. Canada, Malaysia, Iceland, Australia, Scotland, UK to name a few off the top of my head. Then I gotta coordinate where everyone can stay. And since I'm not rich, I cant buy out a bunch of rooms at a Holiday Inn...

And thats just for starters.

One day, Id like to see this happen. But I seriously doubt I'd get the turnout that I am envisioning in my head.

Yeah, it'd be pretty difficult to get people from all around the world to gather at the same place at the same time. Sure, it can be done, but requires beastly effort from more than just a single person.

And money. Lots of it.

I'd definitely attend though. Just to see what kind of people you really are, if nothing else. Although I don't drink much, I don't turn down a decent drink if such is offered to me.

I don't like to drink much at all. It's not really my cup of tea.

Besides that, if the money, and funds were there, I would probably strongly consider appearing before your very eyes. However, the odds of this happening are extremely slim. I don't have the money and it'll be hard to find someone who is willing to spend the money for each and every one of us. Perhaps if I won the lotto, I would set something up.

I would definitely love to meet a few of you in person. It's amazing I still haven't met Magnis after all these years. When the time comes, I'll probably even meet Gryph. The only problem is that I may have to sacrifice my privacy in order to so, which is a dilemma that I am still not sure about.

I'll say it again .. it's really amazing how many of you I've been talking to for so many years online. This place started in 2002 and now were about to enter 2009. I can't believe it's been so long. Hopefully, the future will continue to be kind to us. :P

THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAZY, HEAVEN OR HELL. DUEL!

That's what Bel had in mind. Yeah, definitely not a drinker type, but we can still go crazy even without chatting, WRYY CHAT WHEN YOU CAN PLAY ROCK BAND? the revolutionized epic lyfe failure machine that has been proving to fuck ppl up like wiz for example. Can't go wrong either way, aside from that. It's just one of those get together gaming fest? LANfest? yeah whatever.. I'm down only for 3s, ST, KOF98, CFJ, anything you can think of that's not very fuck up (MK, SF:the movie, SFex-sorry GC).

G19/Fatal: no.. just no.