If I threw a 1emulation party

Krosigrim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But don't think that burgers are the only thing I would serve. If somehow, I gathered people from this site, It would be a multi day function. Events and so on. The end all beat all BBQ would be ridiculous. Id have to choose from such selections.... Steaks, Ribs, Wings, Fish, Sausage, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Corn... maaaaan, thats just stuff for the grill... Salad, Potato salad, Pasta salad, Baked Beans, etc. etc. ... My Jalapeno&cheese cornbread (it's the SHIIIIIIIIT), Cobbler, Cheesecake... And thats just the Cookout....

Heh looking at this site gives me plenty of ideas too All about Food

Other meals might include Shepherds pie, Lasagna... suffice to say, you like food, I'd have you covered. Hell, EM is a cook, and I'm just a guy who really really likes food!!!

Edited by Belthasar

I'd go, not a big drinker these days but I could make an exception >;)

in a party atmosphere I can get along with just about anybody except the retarded macho/grab ass, drunk types. So any of those would wanna stay away from the tall tattooed guy. I'm guaranteed to not like what ever music is being played. heh. IRL I am pretty much Just like this, pretty laid back, (almost to laid back) but I'll rip into someone if they really deserve it or get on my nerves to much.

Yea... those who do not have respect, would do well not to enter my domain. I felt that you are a pretty laid back kinda guy. As for music... that would likely be the hardest part of the entertainment.... for me to accommodate that is. It would make for one hell of a mixed CD... heh.

But at least we all like games. But... a large gathering... Games should be the last thing on my mind. Worlds biggest sausage party... but... with girls... heh

I could find something other then games to talk about with most people I think. Guitars with Wizard and Jitway, art with few I can't think of now. smoke and joke with everybody else. IRL I rarely talk games, most of my friends don't play games or are very casual gamers.

I have started to make some new friends, neighbors of mine. They don't play games at all. So it is good to be able to talk about everything BUT games for a change.... heh. I don't really go out anymore, so meeting new people doesn't happen so often. My roommate has people from time to time... where I get to talk with them about various things. Heh... sometimes I feel like I'm speaking too philosophically, but it turned out it was well received. It's funny how age... will eventually lead to wisdom. It has nothing to do with my intilegance, but my memory... LOL. When you make enough mistakes, you damn sure know how to tell someone exactly how it is, in whatever situation they're in. Relationships, or life in general.

I figure... those I would like to meet, wouldn't mind shooting the crap. Hmmmm. those who might find themselves bored, are those who are younger. Or those with short attention spans... heh

Just.... bring on the cigarettes. Hell EM plays the guitar too, and almost literally ALL her friends are musicians in some way. A bunch are in local bands. And her mom used to teach ... well ... everything!!! She can play anything, except the bagpipe. So I'm sure you guys (you and Wizard) would have alot to talk about.

Heh... and we all know I can talk about anything... so id be fine.

Too bad this is totally impractical. Perhaps on a small scale it could be possible. Perhaps I could make a 1Emulation tour.... lol. Roam the world, in search of 1emu members.

Interesting idea, but I'd rather have a massive party. I don't ever get to host anymore. Parties are slim to none for me.

Edited by Belthasar

Yea... like I said, my place! Yea right. I'm sure my roommate wouldn't like serving everyone in a bikini... And no... EM is out of the question folks.

party pooper. :P