If I threw a 1emulation party

Krosigrim

I wonder what a gathering would be like if I invited the major personalities from the site to a great party. I have friends that never really hang with other friends. They just wouldn't mesh. I believe it would be a similar scenario if I threw a party. Some of you would tear into the more annoying types. There are some great guy/gals here, but damned if some of them aren't annoying in some degree. I have a few in mind, but one in particular really changed modes since I took notice of him. Drake.. you were one of them. You came along way since I joined. But there are others that seem to butt heads all the time.

I'm trying to visualize all of this in terms of a party... I'd be the mediator... Id have to make sure GameCop didn't talk someones ear off with lectures on getting an education and such... lol I'm just being playful GC, don't get offended... I'd have to make sure Cinder or Wizard aren't throwing elbows at someone who acts a fool or rubs them wrong. I'd have to make sure Fatal laid off the gay jokes.... seriously. And of course, Id have to make sure Bambi didn't get hit on too much or her ass pinched or some such. And for that matter, Id have to make sure L.S.D. didn't grab any boobs. Well, I guess I don't have to worry about Reaperman, dude seemed to have a crush on EM. On top of all the other crap he would pull. On that note, he wasn't a bad guy, he had some major social dysfunctions though.

There are plenty of people id invite. Black Night, Gryph, Inky, Solidius, Diso, Agozer, Robert, Fumanchu, Shibathedog... I'm sure there are many more, but since I have hardly been on since February, I cannot remember alot of names, and haven't been active enough to know other major personalities.

What the hell would I serve? Gryph I know would be hard to cook for, as he chooses not to eat beef. In which he would miss out on the most phenomenal hamburger anyone has ever had, no lie. My burgers are the sh!t. What would we listen to? Fatal would try to get me to put on 80's music... lol. I'm sure we would have massive gaming sessions, where Wizard would capitalize in the fighter category, I am so inclined to think. Could you imagine? It could work, but Id have to invest in tranquilizer darts and a blow gun. Perhaps a tazer and a bola in case someone ran way with the chip bowl. No double dipping guys, or ya get tazed.

Would everyone behave? Or would it turn into a mad house... I wish I was rich, id have it happen if I were. lol.

O.K. for arguments sake... Who would come. And what would you suggest in terms of activities. Anyone here ever play beer pong?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be there but in terms of fighting game ownage im sure mag would pwn us all he is a beast lol. if chicks are gonna be there though we gotta play a game of who's in my mouth lol. im all for those burgers though im freaking starving. i cant believe i wasnt mentioned in the post that hurts will lol.

What kinda bike do you have? Harley style? Or Crotch rocket. I don't think you ment bicycle.... heh crap yea, that sounds cool. Do many others here hang out? I know L.S.D. , Robert, and Blacknight met in person. What about Fatal and inky. You guys live close enough. Although...... they're personalities are extremely different. I can see Inky sitting there uncomfortably after 1emu type talk is over, and Fatal starts into his inquisition... Anyone here ever talk to him? Fatal that is. He sure is curious about alot of crap no one gives a damn about.... "how do you feel about that?" I'm just picking on ya Ryan, I know you won't be offended by what I just said, but I figured I'd add alittle levity.

I have an 08 Honda CBR 125R Belthasar.

hpim1595yr7.th.jpg

I might wait until the following summer, when I intend to buy a Hyosung GT650R and sell the CBR. The 125R is a little bike, and I'm not so sure how fun it will be riding that far.

I have an 08 Honda CBR 125R Belthasar.

hpim1595yr7.th.jpg

I might wait until the following summer, when I intend to buy a Hyosung GT650R and sell the CBR. The 125R is a little bike, and I'm not so sure how fun it will be riding that far.

crap man the needle stops at 200.... ever get it going??? Mad speed?

I'd be the coked up serious hardcore Wall Street man from the 80s ready to pick a fight at any moment.

Well... at least you might be able to fix them up after you cut them open.... heh. Wait... I didn't miss your joke... but who the hell .... Wall Street man.... I don't think i'll run a search for that, Id rather be ignorant me-thinks.