360 vs Who?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the MS Points system is GAY!!!!!

MS is seriously JUST out to get your money.

WTF why do i have to pay 12.50 for crap?

Im not gonna use 200 points. WTF can i do with 200 points??

Everything about the 360 is just completely uncomfortable.

Fun tho.

PS3 wins in everything BUt fun. Sad enough FUN is what Game consoles are supposed to provide.

It's MS points because they don't want to pay the fee for money transactions. Hence why you "buy" MS points to use instead of outright using cash.

the MS Points system is GAY!!!!!

MS is seriously JUST out to get your money.

WTF why do i have to pay 12.50 for crap?

Im not gonna use 200 points. WTF can i do with 200 points??

Everything about the 360 is just completely uncomfortable.

Fun tho.

PS3 wins in everything BUt fun. Sad enough FUN is what Game consoles are supposed to provide.

It's MS points because they don't want to pay the fee for money transactions. Hence why you "buy" MS points to use instead of outright using cash.

Still thats gay. Why not make 1000 Points 10 bucks. OR keep the 800 points at 10, but let me JUST buy 10 dollars worth, not 2.50 extra. I dont have a card so i have to use my sisters. PSN wins one over on Live for that one. Id rather get charged Tax.

And my Live just ran out =\

*sigh* reasons why i disliked the 360 are appearing again. My Battery is dieing so i have to buy that Plug and play kit.

BUT i found 12 month Live Card for 40 bucks anywho.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16874103030

Every company is seriously out there to JUST get your money. They're just better at it than most other companies.

well we do buy the games dont we.

speak for your self. :devilboy:

Still thats gay. Why not make 1000 Points 10 bucks. OR keep the 800 points at 10, but let me JUST buy 10 dollars worth, not 2.50 extra. I dont have a card so i have to use my sisters. PSN wins one over on Live for that one. Id rather get charged Tax.

The fees go both ways if it was cash <> games. This way it's cheaper fees for cash<>points for both you and MS. It's easier and cheaper for the end user. Remember not all states and countries share the same governing tax laws. I know if they did enable cash<>games transactions, I'd be paying for PST, GST and the Quebec tax. Making it cost MORE than the game is really worth, nearly 5 to 10 dollars more.

This also applies to Sony's PSN store for me & ma niggas. It's reason why he doesn't buy alot of things off PSN, taxes kill.

Every company is seriously out there to JUST get your money. They're just better at it than most other companies.

He isn't even speaking for himself. He doesn't buy them either :(

He isn't even speaking for himself. He doesn't buy them either :D

you got that right. :(:ph34r:

The fees go both ways if it was cash <> games. This way it's cheaper fees for cash<>points for both you and MS. It's easier and cheaper for the end user. Remember not all states and countries share the same governing tax laws. I know if they did enable cash<>games transactions, I'd be paying for PST, GST and the Quebec tax. Making it cost MORE than the game is really worth, nearly 5 to 10 dollars more.

This also applies to Sony's PSN store for me & ma niggas. It's reason why he doesn't buy alot of things off PSN, taxes kill.

Then the Point system benefits those who dont live in the U.S? Im a bit confused i have to admit.

Then the Point system benefits those who dont live in the U.S? Im a bit confused i have to admit.

That's a bit baffling to me as well. So an American system, which sells much more units in... America... is favored more by non-American gamers because of its point system. Do explain more!

That's a bit baffling to me as well. So an American system, which sells much more units in... America... is favored more by non-American gamers because of its point system. Do explain more!

Aright, sorry for confusing you, I was using where I live as an example for taxes because I don't know all the differences between your state+government+ local taxes. What I'm saying is, your taxes are most probably lower then mine. Like all countries, states and provinces, tax is different. What I'm saying is the points system does not benefit those outside the U.S. So while it may benefit you to "tack" on the extra 2-3 dollar tax for your state it's 3 to 5 dollars more where I live over the final price. Not counting the transaction fee from your creditor or bank. Which also vary between banks and states.

That's what I'm saying.

tl;dr it maybe convenient for you, but rest of the world doesn't share you tax rate. Points system also by passes any sort of transaction fee between the end user, the company and MS.