XXX games!

Shoma

I saw a game at comcicon, where you actaully motion the movements of each thrust or what-not for the wii.

Now unless your fire IS SERIOUSLY BURNED out, a game such as these cannot arouse even the nerdiest of virgins.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony doesn't have such strict licensing policies with their 3rd party developers as Nintendo, that much I can say.

Despite the fact that BMX XXX was uncensored on Gamecube and Xbox and censored on the PS2. Though it was an incredibly stupid game.

Leisure Suit Larry is always fun.

Has anyone seen the XXX games available for MAME? They are just a bunch of puzzle games. If you put the puzzle together, you get a nude picture (from a long time ago) of a woman.

I guess the idea is to get your hormones rolling to see more and more. Somebody just see the real thing already. :P

No wonder Dave Mirra wanted to have nothing to do with the game. BMX XXX was just sad, both technically and content-wise. I mean if it would hve been the best dawn BMX game ever, I mght have had second thoughts, but no.

Why is it that most BMX games are utter trash, mostly falling over themselves because of poor design and bugs?

They intagrated the Matt Hoffman BMX style into the last few Tony Hawk games, something I liked, but I'm waiting for a Matt Hoff's Pro BMX 3. ONE DAY.