XXX games!

Shoma

i heard at comic-cont that theres game where can like have "Sex" wiht another player or something like that.

WEll, has anyone ever played an adult game and just......WTF do u do in a an adult game???!?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have sex with a lot of girls/guys/monsters/robots/animals/take your pick depending on the content of the game, with some not-so-important of a plot (occasionally) covering all that. That's about it.

Alternatively, these games can be "use object X on girl/partner Y and see what happens" types.

I'd say about 90% of the games are like that then about 10% are similar to sim games except with the option of fuking included. That's about it >.>.

Occasionally though these games use peripherals and are released on systems like the PS2/Wii ^.^ (I doubt they're licensed by Nintendo/Sony never looked it up besides the fact that they exist).

Sony doesn't have such strict licensing policies with their 3rd party developers as Nintendo, that much I can say.

Dating Sims are hugely popular in Japan, and have been for many years.

I fail to see how such games could even remotely be exciting, er stimulating, uh..

Maybe when they start coming with blowup dolls and other parts supplied...

Ask your mother, can I have THAT for Christmas?

Sony doesn't have such strict licensing policies with their 3rd party developers as Nintendo, that much I can say.

Dating Sims are hugely popular in Japan, and have been for many years.

And their pretty straight forward.

1) Build Love~Love meter

2) Ask them out

3) Have a good time

4) Advance the Plot

5) Get ending.

There is no ???.

Can't wait for the multiplayer version of those games - it'll be a bunch of lifeless men having a lesbian censor...

Actually Sexual MMO games (although small in numbers) have been around for a few years.

No I haven't played them, to my knowledge, they're all P2P.