CAr accident!

Shoma

Okay, I just got into one (my first one) and it turns out im at fault!

SO now with my mediocre income i gott pay da ticket, class and watch as my insurance rise up AND im sharing the insurance my family so that means I just screwed everybody.

ANd dis guy hit me with his huge truck, he has a scrape along his truck and is filing for injury (right after he waved his arms and cursing at me).

While i have completly busted front side bumper. I wish i had pics becuz you wouldnt be able to tell where he was hit, thats how little damage his truck recieved.

My pplz told me he's just trying to get extra cash, but this dude messing with my life here.

I fear for next couple months how i will survive after all monetary-aftermath....

*sigh*

Edited by Shoma

Looked one way...forgot to look the other then i moved up, but the guy was going 45 in a parking lot so he couldnt stop in time and then ....well u kno..

I'll take the blame but make up bs and and try to a grand off a friggin scratch....

Edited by Shoma

Sorry to hear that. I am involved in car accident before so I know how it's feel. Coupled with no transport to use (our public transport sucks), it would be very inconvenient.

Be careful, d00d - the other driver might try to rip as much money off you as he can, especially if he is an asshole. People in these situations tend to do that.

Remember to obtain more then one quote from multiple panel beaters if it comes to that. Don't take the first quote that is offered. And again, be very wary - car repairers will try and rip you off. They always do.

A few years ago, the front of my car kissed the behind of another's...and the bill came to $2000 AU. It was bullcrap. Luckily I was insured.