MasterGear 2.6 released

Robert

SMS/GG emulator

New in This Version

- Ported MasterGear to Unix using the new EMULib framework. I will try to compile the new MG-Unix for as many Unix flavors as possible. At the moment, only Ubuntu Linux binaries are available.

- Ported MasterGear to Maemo OS2008 used in N800 and N810 internet tablets from Nokia. MG-Maemo is specifically optimized for internet tablets using assembler modules from MG-Symbian.

- Replaced -zoom/-nozoom command line options with -soft/-nosoft and made softening, scanline simulation, and synchronization options work on all relevant platforms (Unix, Maemo, MSDOS).

- Made [F8] toggle scanline simulation, while [sHIFT]+[F8] toggles softening.

- Removed -novsync option from MG-MSDOS, as -nosync does the same thing.

- Fixed situation when MG-Windows could stay in memory after being closed.

- MG-Symbian display routines rewritten in ARM assembler for speed. This should mainly affect UIQ3 users but S60 users will also benefit.

- Split MG-Symbian configuration menu into four tabs, making "Video" and "Audio" settings separate.

- Added "Audio Latency", "Skip Frames", and "Sync Updates" settings to MG-Symbian

>> Buy it HERE.

That's not quite correct. I decided not to post paid emulators anymore, what other newsposters do is up to them.

But in this case I'd already started to write it up before I realised... my bad... and decided may as well finish it.