Xbox 360 Vs. PlayStation 3 - Let's finish this.

I find it amazing that both these consoles have less than 100GB of disk space. Hell, you can even buy hard drives so small these days. They should have at least 300-500GB drives fitted as standard.

Oh, and BK, stop insulting other members. Last warning.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amazing that both these consoles have less than 100GB of disk space. Hell, you can even buy hard drives so small these days. They should have at least 300-500GB drives fitted as standard.

Oh, and BK, stop insulting other members.

The 360 Elite does have a 120GB HDD. Only problem is, it retails for $179.99 (Best Buy). Try explaining that one. I'd rather buy a 250GB HDD for my PS3 for $80-$100 from newegg.

I like how Carmack goes on about the 360 and PS3, but it in the end the only machines he's playing himself are Wii and DS!

-it's as if he just doesn't get it, and can only keep on pumping out high-spec demanding, uninspired FPS's like he was a broken record.

Edited by basilbr

Oh, and BK, stop insulting other members.

It costs more money to produce larger harddrives with every individual console.

Like i said before, the PS3 is the most comfortable system out without a doubt.

But the Fun Factor on the 360 is a bit highter then the PS3 NOT because of its game library, but because of Xbox Live. Its as simple as that.

I dont know what games you are seeing, but the Exclusives on Xbox 360 arent THAT great. One of the best ones is coming to the PS3(Bioshock)

Too bad Sony can never out-do a title like gears 2.

Like i said before, the PS3 is the most comfortable system out without a doubt.

But the Fun Factor on the 360 is a bit highter then the PS3 NOT because of its game library, but because of Xbox Live. Its as simple as that.

I dont know what games you are seeing, but the Exclusives on Xbox 360 arent THAT great. One of the best ones is coming to the PS3(Bioshock)

Too bad Sony can never out-do a title like gears 2.

Resistance 2 is looking rather nice against Gears 2. I can't wait to see both of them though. I like how the Unreal Engine 3 is progressing. I remember first seeing the tech demo and wondering how and what could ever pull that off except a super computer.

Yea resistance 1 was boring as hell. But Part 2 seemed to improve on everything that was wrong with the first.

*Cries* I actually liked the first one...

Yea resistance 1 was boring as hell. But Part 2 seemed to improve on everything that was wrong with the first.

Superfan, defender of my purchase :D Carry on, I am just passing by........

Superfan, defender of my purchase :D Carry on, I am just passing by........

Hey now, I wasn't defending. I was sad that others didn't like it. But hey, I didn't like Halo 2 or 3. We all have a right to our opinion.