Summer Vs. Winter

Alpha

Summer Vs. Winter  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the Summer. Sometimes, it gets too hot, and I'm always sweating like a maniac. I got to turn on the mini fan, air conditioning, and my electric bill jumps. I always feel sticky and itchy if I don't take a shower after a day. You can add smelly to that as well too. The Summer is great if you're going to the beach everyday or enjoy surfing. Other than that, it's a hassle. You got to wear sunscreen and you go to put the air conditioner on max while driving too.

The Winter is nice because you can control it a lot easier. If you're cold, you grab a blanket, turn on the fire place, or indoor/outdoor heater. You don't have to worry about electronics overheating. It's also easier to breathe if you have allergies. Honestly, I don't see how anyone can hate the Winter. Sure it may rain or snow some days, but overall, I find more beauty in the Winter.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Winter. My vote was an accident. Winter is depressing.

Why do you find Winter depressing? Many of the best times I've had in my life have been in the Winter.

Who can also forget of the wonderful holiday season? Oh and, Winter + Women = Priceless. :D

P.S. I fixed your vote to Summer.

On a temperature note, I hate summer. It's often too hot, and you can't do much about it.

In the winter, you can put more clothes on etc, but you are quite limited in what you can do outdoors. I find winter depressing as well, thanks to this.

Winter here is mostly nice sunny days and freezing night and morning.

Except this year its been rainier than usual.

I prefer Winter over Summer because:

- No insects (summer = flies and mosquitos)

- You can always put more clothes on (summer = you can only take off so much)

- The sun doesn't hurt (summer = sunburn in minutes)

- Low humidity (Summer can be a turkish bath sometimes)

The only good thing about Summer is Daylight Saving.

But, if they had Daylight Saving in Winter (well, all year round), then Winter would be even better.

I love winter. Everyone else seems to get sadder in the colder months, while my mood lightens.

I like the cool breezes on my face. I like switching on the heater and playing games in my warm room, then snuggling up in my warm bed. I don't mind rain - it reminds you that you are alive. I kinda like the look of swelling and ominous gray clouds.

The summer is okay, but when it gets over 30 degrees C, I find all my energy is leeched away. Sure, you can have a drink to cool you down, or strip off some clothes, but it doesn't really help. I have been sunburned badly a few times in my life, and that's another reason why I hate summer.

And maybe I'm getting old, but I'm starting to like how women look in winter better then how they look in summer. Yeah, in summer, there is lots of flesh, but let's face it; most women don't have the bodies that warrant baring all that flesh! So they look fat, or they look like sluts. In winter, they wear tight fitting pants and jeans and coats, and I'm finding it looks elegant, sexy and downright hot. I just want to peel them out of their clothes!

Yeah, in summer, there is lots of flesh, but let's face it; most women don't have the bodies that warrant baring all that flesh! So they look fat, or they look like sluts. In winter, they wear tight fitting pants and jeans and coats, and I'm finding it looks elegant, sexy and downright hot. I just want to peel them out of their clothes!

AMEN my brother! QOTD! :D :D

well here summer is unbearably hot up to 127 degrees. winter days are usually in the 60 to 70 degree range, so I vote winter. but I don't really like the holiday season.........