Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

Because you automatically get a fusion when you knock either out in one of the three phases. And it doesn't matter which fusion you use, it does the initial damage. Plus if you go to the simulator at the end of the game the stage to fighter either one is short. So basically you're guaranteed 3 fusions each time you play the stage.

I prefer the antireg version against Yellowjacket. It goes faster to me.

I've already got Captain America's and Deadpool's full fusion list done. Working on Daredevil's now.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as Will gets the game that'll be a guaranteed 3 right there. Everyone else is crying over retarded shit as usual.

I mainly want to do co-op sim missions to get the rest of the gold medals I don't have.

if you see me online and ever want to do some co-op shit just send me an invite, although i should note,i smoke alot of pot while i play video games

I played the PSP version, the graphic is sooo bad that i stopped playing within 30 seconds.

I still prefer X-Men Legends 2 or MUA.

did you delete your xboxlive account or just got rid of me as a friend?

I played the PSP version, the graphic is sooo bad that i stopped playing within 30 seconds.

I still prefer X-Men Legends 2 or MUA.

did you delete your xboxlive account or just got rid of me as a friend?

I no longer own an X360. I sold it off together with the XBL account. So, i remove all the friends in the list as that account is no longer mine :P

Thought you know that I own a PS3 Slim now?