Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

He's in the first MUA. The problem though is that he sucked horribly in the game. The only thing he was good for is making the Assassin team (Blade, Elektra, Deadpool and Wolverine) so that you can get 15% more credits (I think it's 15). He was pretty much a weak version of Deadpool.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I really must get round to playing through the first one. Haven't unlocked anyone yet.

He's in the Arcade (as in the villian) stage. Act 2. You have to pull him out of one of those grappling stuff toy game machines. Whoever did his voice tried their hardest to sound like Wesley Snipes in the Blade movies and it just sounds retarded.

Iron man is the only one with a cool alternate costume. It better be Gambits classic alternate costume.

id co sign to that, but id also like to see Gambit with longer hair too

Iron man is the only one with a cool alternate costume. It better be Gambits classic alternate costume.

id co sign to that, but id also like to see Gambit with longer hair too

How about Gambit's awesome civilian attire he wore in the recent Legacy story arc?

thinking about it more. Rogue would have been a much better character to have than Ms Marvel, especially if they used her classic Ms Marvel power set / or be able to toggle between the power set of the other 3 characters

250px-RogueXMen192.jpg

not to mention that costume is sooo WIN!!

altgambit.jpg

altgambitsheet.jpg

Gambit's Death outfit when he was transformed by Apocalypse.

I would have loved to seen Rogue in this game. She was one of my mains in Xmen 2 thanks to her flying and super strength.

THe media has ruined Rogue. The movies and such......

she is still my fav. Regardless.