Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

altcaptainamerica.jpg

I despise him......always have. He's so gheyyyyy..

How come Storm's sometimes portrayed as looking very African, like above, and sometimes just a little tanned? Why can't they make their minds up on how black she is? And what the hell's with Nick Fury morphing from a white guy to a black guy and back. One day he's David Hasslehoff, the next he's Samual L Jackson. At least he's back to being how he should be in Ultimate Alliance, but he's still gonna be Jackson in Iron Man 2 and the upcoming Fury films. I don't get it. I didn't get Ving Rhames as Kojak. I don't get why P Diddy wants to be James Bond. Imagine if they made a new Shaft with Christian Bale, and cast Brad Pitt as BA Baracus, you'd never hear the end of the racial outcry.

How come Storm's sometimes portrayed as looking very African, like above, and sometimes just a little tanned? Why can't they make their minds up on how black she is? And what the hell's with Nick Fury morphing from a white guy to a black guy and back. One day he's David Hasslehoff, the next he's Samual L Jackson. At least he's back to being how he should be in Ultimate Alliance, but he's still gonna be Jackson in Iron Man 2 and the upcoming Fury films. I don't get it. I didn't get Ving Rhames as Kojak. I don't get why P Diddy wants to be James Bond. Imagine if they made a new Shaft with Christian Bale, and cast Brad Pitt as BA Baracus, you'd never hear the end of the racial outcry.

Storm has always been a mix of Halle Berry Black and Tina Turner black

Nick Fury is Black in the Ultimate Universe, and in the Films (why not? who doesnt love Samuel L. Jackson MUTHAFUCKA!!!! )

Diddy will never be able to play James Bond (mostly because he's american over being an african-american, and not qualified to act)

i doubt there would be any racial outcry if those characters were recast

personally i think BA Baracus could easily be played by a Samoan

and Shaft will always be black! (btw, Christian Bale was the villian in the last Shaft movie)

altcaptainamerica.jpg

wow, what a shitty alternate costume

i was hoping they would give us Bucky/Winter Soldier-Cap with de gun

shit, the typical US agent pallet swap would have been better than that costume!

Nick Fury is Black in the Ultimate Universe, and in the Films (why not? who doesnt love Samuel L. Jackson MUTHAFUCKA!!!! )

I know, with zero explanation why. You're just supposed to accept it and pretend that he always was. Just like with Catwoman and Kojak. And I'm getting a little tired of Samuel now. He's the same in every movie.

Diddy will never be able to play James Bond (mostly because he's american over being an african-american, and not qualified to act)

Jamie Foxx also wants to be James Bond and a number of people have said the next James Bond should be black. The question is not 'Why not?', it's 'Why?' Why change the ethnicity of an established character? The answer is to try to appeal to a black audience who've complained about the apparent lack of high profile black heroes. But the more sensible solution would surely be to create new characters to fill that role, rather than to change ones that already exist.

personally i think BA Baracus could easily be played by a Samoan

I doubt Mr. T would like that. He'll be played by some random UFC fighter that I don't know, the entire cast has been revealed for the A Team film accept for Howling Mad Murdock.

and Shaft will always be black! (btw, Christian Bale was the villian in the last Shaft movie)

Point proven. You can make an established white character black and there's no problem. But you dare to make an established black character white and there'd be hell to pay. Didn't know about Christian Bale, he's just a current white actor that came to mind.

Iron man's alternate should be War Machine. A cool black hero, by the way.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

You can make an established white character black and there's no problem. But you dare to make an established black character white and there'd be hell to pay.

Guess you didn't see the Spawn movie then did you?