Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

Yes his hair is stupid, but it's also his face that looks wrong too. Cover his whole head and you're ok.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most fans aren't particular about making them more realistic. They don't want "real world" situations. That's why they're into the comics in the first place.

I'm a nerd. I want spandex.

Gambit NEVER looked gay btw. :D

I can't wait for marvel mods to get their hands on this but it will be awhile but any new mods come out. I'll probably get the pc ver this time since the old xbox is dead wood. It was fun using ironfist, gambit, angel, hulk and collossus with the mods.

Most fans aren't particular about making them more realistic. They don't want "real world" situations. That's why they're into the comics in the first place.

No.

The only problem I have with his hair is that it's blond. Gambit has always been a brunette. Where they came up with the blonde thing, I don't know. I don't have a problem with his Cajun face since I've always known him to have that face. And his eyes have always been black with the pink/purple pupils.

Thing is, Gambit is sometimes drawn to look like a complete douchebag. Go here and look around: http://www.freewebs.com/xmen-full-story/index.htm

There's plenty of pictures showing how different all the x-men have been drawn. I wouldn't read anything there though. It's not particularly coherent, and I don't think in any real order.

Gambit NEVER looked gay btw. :P

Im tired of the real world, its outside right now.....

and icant agree wit u on dat last statement

That's definitely unexpected.

Edited by Hera

How does he see?

• 3 weeks later...