Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fusions r starting to look stale,(throw cards on rock that venom picks up and then throws it down...just the same as human torch/hulk).

His raining cards looks cool.

But which venom is that? I think its rhino venom, but i dunno, i always thought they were just fake copies, Eddie brock will always be da truth venom!

"HEHEHEHHA What's wrong Parker!?!?"

As the sequel gets closer to being released, I finally get round to playing the original.

I'm still going to play this when I get the chance. However, I find everything too "sticky" at the moment with the graphics. His moves are fluent. The floating cards looked better than he did.

The developers aren't making the characters look "cool". The purpose behind their designs of the characters is to make them look like if they were in the real world. The developers have stated almost everytime they show a new character that they want to get away from the spandex look in the comics of old. I've been reading alot of the textures they use on characters and they have been getting very creative.

The developers aren't making the characters look "cool". The purpose behind their designs of the characters is to make them look like if they were in the real world. The developers have stated almost everytime they show a new character that they want to get away from the spandex look in the comics of old. I've been reading alot of the textures they use on characters and they have been getting very creative.

So, is that a good thing or a bad thing? i can't decide. I am all for realism but i will always have fond memories of my superheroes and villians in spandex.

I come from the 80's and 90's comic book world. I want my spandex clad superheros.

but in fairness, Gambit has always looked alittle gay, with his pink top and go-go boots.

So, is that a good thing or a bad thing? i can't decide. I am all for realism but i will always have fond memories of my superheroes and villians in spandex.

The developers know this and have stated there will be alternate costumes. More than likely will be the original spandex outfits.

Dude if I dressed like gambit, Id look cooler than that...

Try this. Take your thumb and cover Gambit's hair in the picture.