Rage

Gryph

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks far from generic to me. It doesn't look like Haze, WW2, any army shooter or even a sci-fi shooter.

It looks very interesting right now since we don't know that much about it.

Quake 2-4

Prey

Doom enemies different setting

Pretty much anything made by ID before with shiny new paint. (Also before anyone points out I know who made Prey)

Also if your here to ask stupid questions and bash upon those with different opinions then your sh!tty view point (that was spawned by your fuking desire to suck on monster cock every day) then gtfo. Hate gamers? Wtf are you doing in a bored where everyone is obviously one.

The only "twist" in this game atm is the driving aspect, but sh!t, for that I'll go ahead and play Quake 2 and every time I beat a level switch up to Twisted Metal 2 and so forth.

This game isn't generic. We haven't seen enough gameplay to tell for sure, but from the look of the rest of design, it doesn't spank of Doom's hallways, Quake's biomechanics, or Prey's alien crap. It looks like its got its own thing going.

You should have phrased that post as 'I am sick of FPS games'.

This is FPS? The video didn't indicate it as such. But this reminds me of Blade runner or Escape from New York or Waterworld with post-apocalyptic future setting. I am looking forward to it, hopefully on X360.

Quake 2-4

Prey

Pretty much anything made by ID before with shiny new paint. (Also before anyone points out I know who made Prey)

Also if your here to ask stupid questions and bash upon those with different opinions then your sh!tty view point (that was spawned by your fuking desire to suck on monster cock every day) then gtfo. Hate gamers? Wtf are you doing in a bored where everyone is obviously one.

The only "twist" in this game atm is the driving aspect, but sh!t, for that I'll go ahead and play Quake 2 and every time I beat a level switch up to Twisted Metal 2 and so forth.

Beyond the fact that there are some mutants in Rage there is almost NO resemblance to any of those games you mentioned. It also has guns...

Do you normally attack people by calling them cock suckers when they challenge your (weak) claims?

What I mean by hating gamers is gamers who post drivel on internet forums with little to no substance or backing. The kind of people who post at GameFAQs and Gamespot. Having an opinion means nothing if it is not backed by something objective or a personal preference. Otherwise it is a worthless statement. But this is not an argument I have time or am in the mood for right now. But I have a feeling we will spar in the future so I look forward to those as good sport.

Quake 2-4

Prey

Beyond the fact that there are some mutants in Rage there is almost NO resemblance to any of those games you mentioned. It also has guns...

Do you normally attack people by calling them cock suckers when they challenge your (weak) claims?

What I mean by hating gamers is gamers who post drivel on internet forums with little to no substance or backing. The kind of people who post at GameFAQs and Gamespot. Having an opinion means nothing if it is not backed by something objective or a personal preference. Otherwise it is a worthless statement. But this is not an argument I have time or am in the mood for right now. But I have a feeling we will spar in the future so I look forward to those as good sport.

You mean fanboys? Everyone hates them, they just can't be avoided.

This game isn't generic. We haven't seen enough gameplay to tell for sure, but from the look of the rest of design, it doesn't spank of Doom's hallways, Quake's biomechanics, or Prey's alien crap. It looks like its got its own thing going.

You should have phrased that post as 'I am sick of FPS games'.

Quake 2-4

Prey

BK your always looking for an argument... yea don't do that :huh:.

If you look at the trailers, yes, the people are mixed with machines, and the freaking dessert area even reminds me of the first level when you walk outside in quake 4, same appearance. Same thing for Prey, majority mobs have some form psycho thing going, which by the name of this game, get my drift? Generic FPS, and I hope I'm proven wrong on this when more videos reveal themselves because hyping myself up for another disappointment after quake4 is not going to happen. Also, I said "Doom Enemies new Setting", I never mentioned anything of the location of Doom. I will however admit that as of late FPS's are beginning to be bore fests. The last time I had fun on one was when me and my friend rushed Serious Sam on coop.

At the new guy.

Your first sentence, no, actually play those games then look at the trailers.

At the second one, do I normally what? Is that even a real question? You stated you hated gamers, so yea, it would be a normal thing to attack you for being stupid and even having a young form of racism in your idiotic post. You even give the sense that you assume I'm the kind of poster you usually get at sh!tty forums, IE:Gamefags and Gamesh!t.

O, and opinions, whether they are backed or not, do mean something, it's just that it seems that you are incapable of grasping the concept.

Also yes, be in the mood next time, having more people like BK around will be a joy >.>.

If you look at the trailers, yes, the people are mixed with machines, and the freaking dessert area even reminds me of the first level when you walk outside in quake 4, same appearance. Same thing for Prey, majority mobs have some form psycho thing going, which by the name of this game, get my drift? Generic FPS, and I hope I'm proven wrong on this when more videos reveal themselves because hyping myself up for another disappointment after quake4 is not going to happen. Also, I said "Doom Enemies new Setting", I never mentioned anything of the location of Doom. I will however admit that as of late FPS's are beginning to be bore fests. The last time I had fun on one was when me and my friend rushed Serious Sam on coop.

They may be similar in looks, yet that's just id's style I guess. The thing it's just way too early to tell if it's going to be another generic fps, there's not even any proper gameplay footage out yet.

They may be similar in looks, yet that's just id's style I guess. The thing it's just way too early to tell if it's going to be another generic fps, there's not even any proper gameplay footage out yet.

Like I said before, as soon as more footage gets released, I hope I'm proven wrong.