Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Alpha

July 24, 2008 - Being a superhero should be cool. It's something that little tykes fantasize about, and videogames are the perfect outlet to bring that fantasy into reality. That's the goal that Shaba Games (the developer) is bringing to Web of Shadows, the latest game to star everyone's favorite wall-crawler.

Being Spider-Man should make players feel like they're a super-agile, super-strong wrecking ball that can bounce off walls, cars and enemies' heads in order to bring justice to the world. I recently got my hands on an early build of Web of Shadows and can say that Shaba is on its way to delivering the true world of Spider-Man to fans.

We've talked before about how Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is going to bring new styles of combat -- in-air, off-the-wall and ground-- to players, but San Diego Comic-Con was my first chance to see how well it's coming together....... [Read more]

What do you guys think? The fighting engine looks pretty damn amazing. If it looks as good as it should be, this should definitely be a game worth buying.

Another great game I can not wait for release. That trailer, only just made me want it more!

To all of you who are ready to start bitching about the last scene, suck it, say it's crap after the game is release and he's a horrible character to play with.

Wolverine's mutant healing factor rejected the Symbiotic suit.......

other then that it looks cool I've liked all the freeroam spidy games except the last one (QTEs ruined it, I really hate QTEs)

Teh battle system look cool. But Wolverine in the game?!? I do hope he gets a standalone game. (Wolverine:The Game never happens)

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? There was one on the NES, aptly called "Wolverine", then one on SNES/Genesis (I REFUSE to call it Megadrive btw) called Wolverine: Adamantium Rage. Then you have for PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and PC (Oh and GBA, but gimme a break) X2: Wolverine's Revenge.

I bet I missed one or two as well.

Venom fought Wolverine in Ultimate Spidey.

Oh yeah, I'm so getting this game. QTE only fuk me up the very first time. RE4's had the worse in any gaming history (aka any game I've played that has it).

New Avenger Wolverine costume, YAY!

Yeah, looks pretty good. I don't have a lot to say about it, but it looks pretty good. I gave up on arguing points of classic vs. whatever just came out, so hey, Wolverine wants a symbiote? Good for him. Looks pretty.