X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Skythe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stand with Henry Rollins as the best choice for Deadpool. The scruffy horrible humor and build is way too perfect. Just make him look like an ex cancer patient gone wrong and you got the perfect cast for him.

At 00:46 of that leaked trailer you can still see that Deadpool is unmasked. Confirmed ultimate fail.

SO whats up with Hollywood always refraining from going EXACTLY by the book when it comes to Marvel movies?

I mean, is it too UNREALISTIC!?!?! AS if thats what we're hoping to see....

I dunno, I think these guys should jump on some forums and check out the millions of reviews bout marvel that claim thier lack of dedication to the story.

I know Stan LEe doesn't really care cuz he's trying to figure out which Third World country should he buy.

I mean its not that hard to read a comic and take notes.....

Can sum1 explain this to me?

Seriously, I believe the media has a good reason for doing such things but i just cant see it.

SO whats up with Hollywood always refraining from going EXACTLY by the book when it comes to Marvel movies?

I dunno, I think these guys should jump on some forums and check out the millions of reviews bout marvel that claim thier lack of dedication to the story.

I know Stan LEe doesn't really care cuz he's trying to figure out which Third World country should he buy.

Seriously, I believe the media has a good reason for doing such things but i just cant see it.

It's not just Marvel movies, it happens to most comic book movies. The thing is they don't want to alienate the general audience which they're targeting with these movies.

They dumb it down for the general audience to make it easier to understand and cut out some stuff so it will seem somewhat appropriate for them.

WANTED for example went through something like this.

Artistic license or whatever bs they call it these days, Like Bryan Singer did with the xmen imo, gonna be fun how Creed and Logan recover from their short term mem when only one was suffering mem loss.

As for putting Gambit in for the fans and also Creed has history with him as well so if there testing feedback for spins offs they could leave it open ended to do so.

Second that all this G.Hood is doing is putting his artistic license aka bs. I wish they could get a director who had some liking of char beforehand like Sam dir of spiderman movies. I know nothing this guranteed formula to work but its better than nothing.

Edited by Bobdrakke