X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Skythe

I didn't watch anything other than Spider-man 3 simply because the word on Marvel films hasn't been good lately.

That was by far the worst Marvel Movie out to date.

My Vote for the best would be the Punisher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't watch anything other than Spider-man 3 simply because the word on Marvel films hasn't been good lately.

The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man were both great recent films from Marvel. :D

The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man were both great recent films from Marvel. :)

i Meant Spiderman 3 :D

Quit QQing fag. I did not mention SHIT about anything or how he got his powers, I just said it's Deadpool before it was Deadpool. I didn't even watch that trailer and your arguing with me? Someone who didn't WATCH it because I don't give a crap about watching it? What are you? Some kind of internet tough guy? Some sorry excuse of a public servant who has nothing to do then just call me a "faggotron" all day? Yeah, good shit, even Maddox is a bigger douche bag your trying to be, guess what, he doesn't even have to try like you! So get off my cock before you mouth off of random shit I didn't say. You don't like it? Fuck off. Don't correct me you poor excuse of an arrogant internet fuck, you don't have that right.

First off, you're wrong for assuming...AGAIN...about me "hating". I wasn't "hating" in my ultimate fail message towards you. Not my fault you failed to not watch the trailer to know what anyone is talking about thus making any comment/argument you make invalid.

Second, you jump the gun way too much calling everyone around here "sh!tface, fukface, cock sucker, etc" everytime someone disagrees with you and it's getting quite fuking annoying.

Third, when you're wrong you're wrong. And I do have the right to point it out. And I will point it out.

Fourth, 300.jpg

Fifth, you fail for comparing me to Maddox again. Since that seems to be yours and quite a few other people's defense and excuse here to b!tch at me which is getting quite redundant.

Sixth, I win.

Anywho, now that that's done. Casting Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool obviously for comedic purposes defeats it's purpose if he wears no mask. And I bet Gambit has no Cajun accent either. Which will make this movie fail even more. I'm really surprised Omega Red isn't at least making a cameo. Mayhap his name will like Gambit's in X3 or they'll make him some black Irish kid incased in ice.

lol

I can't stand Ryan Reynolds. He is a terrible actor. Deadpool deserves to be played by a better actor.

Would Johnny Depp be considered a better Deadpool? I'm inclined to think so, at least if this adaptation turns out to be faithful to the comics.

Well Johnny Depp is a superior actor in every sense and doesn't look like a douche so I would be inclined to agree with your assessment.

I dunno....

Deadpool's voice and border-line psychotic-yet-funny tone probably wont mix well with Jonny's smooth(no homo) voice.

BEtter off buffing up Jim Carey and giving him the role! lol