X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Skythe

I'm confused. Which one is Deadpool? Isn't he supposed to be super ugly?

Ryan Reynolds in the red wanna be Ken Masters outfit weilding swords.

It's pumped full of cancer Deadpool, not batshit insane for the lulz and thinks in yellow boxes Deadpool.

Basically it's Deadpool before he became Deadpool.

Your ultimate fail.

It's an X-Men movie. It was destined to be wrong and awful.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ultimate fail.

I didn't say shit fuckface. So quit your hate shit and get out of my town. In fact, get out of my universe, off my god damn moon.

Oh sh!t, Faggotron is crying.

Wade was only normal looking before he was part of Weapon X but never during or after. Wade's body was completely scared when they introduced the wanna-be version of Wolverine's healing factor. Plus he didn't take the name Deadpool till after the uprising in the Deadpool of all the Weapon X rejects.

So you are wrong and this movie is fuked. Though it's expected with an X-Men movie, since the last 3 were ass raped by Hollywood.

Did it look like he had teleknesis to you before he threw those cards? Shakey cam mode made it hard to telll. I thought a handful of cards were floating in the air and he grabbed one. Besides, we all know why Remy is in this movie. They fuked up with the first 3 and didn't put him in it.

Oh sh!t, Faggotron is crying.

Wade was only normal looking before he was part of Weapon X but never during or after. Wade's body was completely scared when they introduced the wanna-be version of Wolverine's healing factor. Plus he didn't take the name Deadpool till after the uprising in the Deadpool of all the Weapon X rejects.

So you are wrong and this movie is fuked. Though it's expected with an X-Men movie, since the last 3 were ass raped by Hollywood.

Quit QQing fag. I did not mention SHIT about anything or how he got his powers, I just said it's Deadpool before it was Deadpool. I didn't even watch that trailer and your arguing with me? Someone who didn't WATCH it because I don't give a crap about watching it? What are you? Some kind of internet tough guy? Some sorry excuse of a public servant who has nothing to do then just call me a "faggotron" all day? Yeah, good shit, even Maddox is a bigger douche bag your trying to be, guess what, he doesn't even have to try like you! So get off my cock before you mouth off of random shit I didn't say. You don't like it? Fuck off. Don't correct me you poor excuse of an arrogant internet fuck, you don't have that right.