Help me please!

Hi ive reading alot of stuff at this site but its problems here!!!

I freaking love the Dreamcast and i want to play the games , but one problem... I dont have a Dreamcast!!!

So ive download some emulators that i hope works , but two questions.

1. It is CD disc i burn with ?

2. When ive burn , can i use the game in the emulator on the pc ?

I never got the chance to get a Dreamcast becouse i think it never realesd in Sweden ;( , sorry for the noob questions but i have nero and alcholl , just need to know fast!

Emulators , Dreamemu,nullDC and Chankast.

I dono if they are good and dont be so mean becouse i am noob at this kinda burning and dreamcast ^^ im a crazy sonic fan you know.

do i need to backup them to one? Like when you download a game to ps2 and they are like that u pick the first and and backup it and after us dvd dectrypter , or something? but instead you use something els?

Im not going to be at this site so much so add me on msn would be nice that u can help me there

Jack_Sundstr0m@hotmail.com

sorry for english , im swedish :)

Have a good summer!

Edited by Meph355

ive never tried a dc emulator myself but you do burn them onto cd.but maybe you could just play the game from your computer harddrive,again though im just geussing,someone will give you a proper answer to your questions.

now just waiting for agozer or gavin19 to answer. :)

thanks anyway :)

but im downloading Sonic Adventure 2 now from the website link and i can only download one at the time , and when i have past the limit(no member at rapidshare) i must wait 90 days , and i will download 10 links from there today and its going slow and im on the first link , so... But i hope you get your answer :)

you should delete the link you made in your first post as your not allowed to post links to wares/roms.

rapidshare is a 100mb limit per day site so if you wait 24hrs then you can download again and not have to wait 90 days.that 90 day thing isnt true.

use this link and go to the 2nd post and there is some things there that you can look at i think the newest version is there but like i say i dont know enough about this emu.i would just buy a dc and play burned games on it.you can get them really cheap now.

link.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28275

fumanchu thanks alot ^^

But like i said , im from sweden , live in sweden they dont sell them :( ,

if they did i would buy on years ago , i have always been sonic fan seens the oldies and i have a Sega Genesis with sonic 1-2 :) and my friend have s&k , but thanks everyone anyway :)

As fumanchu said, you should definitely try to pick one up on Ebay. You will always encounter problems with emulation of any system, especially newer consoles like the DC/PS2.

Before you download anything you should post your PC's specs to make sure you can even run NullDC etc.