MvC3?!?

Inky

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I've never had anyone to play MvC2 with so that explains a bit.

Btw Don, did you get your 360 this week?

Im getting it tommorow Morning, but i work tommorow through Sunday =\

I Play late night anywayz but for right now all i have is Halo 3, which i got for a good price ($25USD)

im gonna add you now

I played MvC2 mostly on the PS2, but I recently played it emulated on the PC. It's still really fun, though I wish some of the 52 characters were unlocked faster. Working up an amount of points so you can afford a randomly generated number of randomly generated character selection is a bit annoying.

^Agreed. This is good news for me as I love the marvel vs capcom series especially with the numerous characters. The only gripe I have about the game really is that there's no randomized team feature as I love using the random thingy in fighting games.

PLz dont put any bs characters like roll in there!!!

I dont care if they're funny, If you can put 20 chars that are all super differnt but super balnce then you have yourself a friggin awesome game.

LIke mshvsf had ryu, ken, and akuma!?!?!?!?! They should have kept it the way mvc did it.

PLz dont put any bs characters like roll in there!!!

I dont care if they're funny, If you can put 20 chars that are all super differnt but super balnce then you have yourself a friggin awesome game.

LIke mshvsf had ryu, ken, and akuma!?!?!?!?! They should have kept it the way mvc did it.

MvC Had Ryu Ken and Akuma as well.