MvC3?!?

Inky

via Joystiq

When asked at San Diego Comic Con 08 if a new Marvel vs. Capcom game was a distinct possibility, Marvel Studios' President of Production, Kevin Feige, slyly answered, "Yes. And maybe sooner than you think."

OMGWTFBBQ!!11!1!ONE!ELEVEN! please be true....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, I have to ask why such enthusiasm. I know MvsC 2 is enjoyed by many, but quite frankly I thought the first game was better.

What could possibly make a 3rd so great?

I never like 1st because of the 6 buttons configuration. MVC2 make it easier with 4 buttons :( and MVC2 have more characters. The only thing I like about MVC is Onslaught.

I thought they were both good, I liked all the capcom vs series games. And with the new capcom vs game, SFIV, MKvDC, T6, SCIV, and who knows what else it looks like fighting games are making a comeback which is good in my opinion!

MvC3, remake all of the character models, make them look high quality, (better than Guilty Gear, Odin Sphere, SSTIIHD). Add in more Marvel super heroes, Capcom characters such as (Dante), characters from the Street Fighter III series, JoJo, and Red Earth. Add focking 150 different stages, along with 600 characters, including every Capcom and Marvel character in existence, with online play.

MvC3, remake all of the character models, make them look high quality, (better than Guilty Gear, Odin Sphere, SSTIIHD). Add in more Marvel super heroes, Capcom characters such as (Dante), characters from the Street Fighter III series, JoJo, and Red Earth. Add focking 150 different stages, along with 600 characters, including every Capcom and Marvel character in existence, with online play.

Yeh, k. Not happening.

When they say MvC3, they probably mean license cash-in since MKvsDC is doing. I'm not excited really.