resident evil animated movie

My main problem with the live ones was more to the fact that the 2nd and 3rd were more like an action movie gone wrong with faggot X-Men powers thrown in than a horror movie. I liked the first one. Especially when Michelle Rodriguez died. I had a huge smile of gratification on my face during that scene. That and I hate it when zombies run and jump and karate kick and break dance throughout a zombie flick.

the only problem I have with a cgi RE film is if its a japanese cgi film. The faux acting style they always use (see metal gear cut scenes, that final fantasy cgi movie etc) really grates, and makes everything seem like a really bad daytime soap opera.

My main problem with the live ones was more to the fact that the 2nd and 3rd were more like an action movie gone wrong with faggot X-Men powers thrown in than a horror movie. I liked the first one. Especially when Michelle Rodriguez died. I had a huge smile of gratification on my face during that scene. That and I hate it when zombies run and jump and karate kick and break dance throughout a zombie flick.

Yeah, you've got a point.

I will say one thing, though. A lot of people were bitching about zombies running too fast in the House of the Dead movie, but if you've ever played House of the Dead, that's what they do. House of the Dead doesn't have normal zombies, they have backflipping, hatcet throwing, spetsnaz zombies. I'd give you room to complain that the video games did it wrong, too, but you can't bash the movie for staying true to the source material.