"unable to load nullpvr_win32.dll plugin" error 104

Hi,

I have NullDC working perfectly on my upstairs system. When I transfered it to my downstairs system, which has the exact same motherboard, graphics card, memory, ram, cpu - I get this message:

unable to load nullpvr_win32.dll plugin

I have tried EVERYTHING to get it working but it's not happening.

I've looked at other posts on this topic but its not helped me at all.

Would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

"unable to load nullpvr_win32.dll plugin" error 104

I had the same problem on my Hi-end PC.

It turned out that installing DirectX 9.0c drivers from August 2008 was the solution

So simple and yet, worked like a charm ;)

Edited by Al99

• 3 months later...
Hi,

I have NullDC working perfectly on my upstairs system. When I transfered it to my downstairs system, which has the exact same motherboard, graphics card, memory, ram, cpu - I get this message:

dude i get the same thing. this happened to me on nulldc and also other emulators.

what you should do is to replace the files that it sais it cant read ir that are missing. then you right click all the dll and exe and the bios files and make them read only. sometimes emulators mess upfiles. maybe also apply read only attribute to your roms if you use roms.

it worked to replace the stuff with me whn i got psxfin emulator. i wish the emulators work out of the box, you know? no setup or replacing files. or what would be great is one exe and maybe another file to save configuration and game saves (that would be two files instead of one).i do have three emulators for my nintendo ds that are just an nds file and my roms and thats it no bios and crap.

Hi,

dude,

i got the same error message. error level 104, right? well try replacing every single dll that nulldc says does not work or cant find. then make all the dll, exe and bios files read only. (your roms would be a good idea too). then it should work. i had a similar problem when setting up psxfin, a playstation emualtor.

i also had difficulty with chankast. by the way, chankast is terrible; do not get. fps and graphics really bad. not a lot of options to edit.

anyway since i dont have the problem fixed on nulldc, i will do it as we speak, then post if successfull.

hope you solve your problem, dude.