Matrix: Revolutions *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Diso

Well Matrix was set on earth, and all of it happened due to one type of machine becoming independant and began to "explore", and then the Humans destroyed that type of robot. Then the rest of them "evolved" and became indeppendant and they became like a nation, trading goods with the rest of the world. But when the machines asked for "machine" rights the humans refused and then there was a massive war which the machines won. Then as was previously said the humans scorced the sky, to destroy the robots. But then the machines found out that they could use the humans as energy supplies, so they destroyed most of the humans and used them as energy sources.

IMO, I thought all three films rocked. But I'm still a bit confused why Neo could see the "true form" of everything outside the Matrix. The ending for the film was good as it wrapped up the story, yet still left it open. There may be another... one day.

I really wanna see an Animatrix 2 with more explaination to the story of the third film.